senorita_dxb

Jun 19, 2017
Dubai
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
01-06-2017
LANDED..........
hey guys, hope everyone is doing well. I am reading the instruction letter for the citizenship test and it states: To take the online test you will need:  A photo identification (ID)with your signature on it, such as o your permanent resident (PR) card (even if it’s expired) or o a valid government issued photo ID.
This is a contradiction because my PR card doesn't have any signature on it. Should I use my drivers license to be on the safe side?
Can anyone that has done the test share their experience with this please!
Thank you
I used driver’s license just last week. It was totally fine too.

Reactions: Hash1979

Hash1979

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
Hey folks, my ecas file shows 'Decision Made' and everything is complete. What are the next steps? Is an interview scheduled at this point? Thank you!
Congrats buddy. No Interview now. Everything is done ✅ just hang in tight & wait for Oath invite. D.M. is the last step & every thing has been updated to complete as you said. Oath Invite generally takes between 1 to 3 Months & After your Citizenship Ceremony is done ☑ it takes about a week or 10 days to get your Citizenship Certificate in the Mail.

lennarddo

Jul 13, 2012
Hi guys,
I took the test today. When I finished it gave me the temporary result 18/20. I clicked Exit and the window closed.
I haven't receive any email or any notification to confirm that I passed yet. In the application status, it is still "In progress"
Is it normal? How long should it take to become "Completed"?

Radium

Apr 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
INLAND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 18, 2014
AOR Received.
May 28. 2015
Med's Done....
August 18, 2014
Hi guys,
I took the test today. When I finished it gave me the temporary result 18/20. I clicked Exit and the window closed.
I haven't receive any email or any notification to confirm that I passed yet. In the application status, it is still "In progress"
Is it normal? How long should it take to become "Completed"?
Don’t worry wait for a few days/weeks and it will update for you on the tracker.

After you finish the test, the last page there gives you an option to send yourself an email that emails you the score. It cannot be done after you exit the test.

Shamon

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Don’t worry wait for a few days/weeks and it will update for you on the tracker.

After you finish the test, the last page there gives you an option to send yourself an email that emails you the score. It cannot be done after you exit the test.
Today is second week after I took the exam and still waiting for this to change to "Complete".
I wonder if it gets delayed due to getting close to end of year and basically no one really wants to work until new year?

Dzwony

Star Member
Aug 15, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats buddy. No Interview now. Everything is done ✅ just hang in tight & wait for Oath invite. D.M. is the last step & every thing has been updated to complete as you said. Oath Invite generally takes between 1 to 3 Months & After your Citizenship Ceremony is done ☑ it takes about a week or 10 days to get your Citizenship Certificate in the Mail.
Thank you so much! This is very reassuring. It's been a long wait and I am eager to get over this last hurdle. Cheers!

Reactions: Hash1979

lennarddo

Jul 13, 2012
Today is second week after I took the exam and still waiting for this to change to "Complete".
I wonder if it gets delayed due to getting close to end of year and basically no one really wants to work until new year?
Hi I think im lucky. Took the test on 19 and status "Completed" today, after 2 days. Im relieved now.
I think like others said, you will get it soon. Cheers!

Reactions: Hash1979 and Shamon

Shamon

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Hi I think im lucky. Took the test on 19 and status "Completed" today, after 2 days. Im relieved now.
I think like others said, you will get it soon. Cheers!
BTW, did you receive any email when it changed to "Complete"? Or you just randomly checked your status?

alex the king

Jun 24, 2017
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-07-2016
AOR Received.
14-11-2016
Med's Request
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
11-01-2017
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2017
LANDED..........
24-12-2017
BTW, did you receive any email when it changed to "Complete"? Or you just randomly checked your status?
No communication, you have to login and check your tracker. My friend did it on 19th December and status updated to complete today evening. ( Of course I was checking every 30 minutes for update because his preferred language was French and I forced him to do in English, this raised tensions between our 4 years friendship :) ).

You can check every day once or alternative days, depends on how curious you are. It takes less than 10 seconds to open and close. So I check very often.

Application history
  • Dec 20, 2021
    Citizenship test activity status updated
    Citizenship test
    Citizenship test status has been updated to Completed
  • Dec 10, 2021
    Scheduled for citizenship test
    Citizenship test
    You've been scheduled to take citizenship test online between December 10, 2021 and December 30, 2021. Information and instructions will be sent to you.

Reactions: Shamon

abc012

Star Member
Jan 21, 2017
I just got an update 5 month after completing the test and all steps got completed and the ceremony is still not started. Does this mean they've made their decision? Or should it somewhere on the status website say "decision-made" or something like that?

Reactions: Mus87

Mus87

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
I just got an update 5 month after completing the test and all steps got completed and the ceremony is still not started. Does this mean they've made their decision? Or should it somewhere on the status website say "decision-made" or something like that?
Congratulations. You should be able to see “Decision Made” in the old tracker. Here’s the link https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=ecas

Reactions: abc012