Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 18, 2014
AOR Received.
May 28. 2015
Med's Done....
August 18, 2014
I applied 1218 days ago. Passed test in August 2021. I just got the invite for oath! Hang in there. Good luck.
Oh man! Finally you are at the finish line. Thanks and Good luck buddy!

visa_4all

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I want to know, what is the timeline (how many days/months) for the interview request or the request to submit the passport copies, after passing the test and the test status "completed".

Is the interview request comes along with the test email? If there is no interview email after the test, then can we assume that there won't be an interview.

Thanks

Radium

Apr 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
INLAND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 18, 2014
AOR Received.
May 28. 2015
Med's Done....
August 18, 2014
Hello,

I want to know, what is the timeline (how many days/months) for the interview request or the request to submit the passport copies, after passing the test and the test status "completed".

Is the interview request comes along with the test email? If there is no interview email after the test, then can we assume that there won't be an interview.

Thanks
Not everyone is getting interview request or being asked to submit passport copies. Just like the fingerprint request, it’s very random.

Interview request normally comes after the test is done and a decision is to be made on your file by the processing officer. After this step is completed, Oath invite follows.

Request for Scanned/color copies of passport pages can be sent anytime, some got this before the test and some after the test.

Shamon

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Hi All,
I just took my citizenship exam two days ago and just wondering how long does it usually take to change its status on my profile from "In-progress" to "Completed"? Someone told me it will take around a week, but not sure...
My webcam didn't take very clear photo of my ID as my laptop is old and I am a bit afraid that it may cause me some issues, even though I passed my exam.
Thanks all

mhd10

Star Member
Oct 15, 2016
Hi All,
I just took my citizenship exam two days ago and just wondering how long does it usually take to change its status on my profile from "In-progress" to "Completed"? Someone told me it will take around a week, but not sure...
My webcam didn't take very clear photo of my ID as my laptop is old and I am a bit afraid that it may cause me some issues, even though I passed my exam.
Thanks all
It varies for everyone as it could take anywhere between 2 days to 2 weeks or even more according to what others have experienced. As for your photo, its not possible to take perfectly clear photos with a webcam and they are aware of this so as long as your details on the card are identifiable you should fine.

Reactions: Hash1979 and Shamon

Hash1979

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
Hi All,
Thanks all
It takes anywhere between 2 Days to 2 Weeks. Don’t worry just be patient & it will happen for you. It took me 2 years & 3 Months to get my Citizenship. I am a Proud Canadian now. Just have faith in all Mighty & it will happen for you my friend all the best.

Reactions: Shamon

abc012

Star Member
Jan 21, 2017
It takes anywhere between 2 Days to 2 Weeks. Don’t worry just be patient & it will happen for you. It took me 2 years & 3 Months to get my Citizenship. I am a Proud Canadian now. Just have faith in all Mighty & it will happen for you my friend all the best.
Hi, How long did it take between your exam update and decision-made? (everything getting completed except ceremony)

Reactions: Kornet

scuba ken

Star Member
May 13, 2013
I just did the test over the weekend, wow such a long process.
assume I am just waiting for the confirmaction of the pass score, then hoping the Oath invite, assume I’m waiting another 3 months or so ?
fingers crossed

‘by the way, thank you to all who give advice and support on here, it’s been invaluable and greatly appreciated

abc012

Star Member
Jan 21, 2017
Hi there! I am not sure but approximately 1 to 1.5 months from Test completed ☑ to D.M. & then another 3 months for the Oath.
Thanks, that sounds what the usual time is. Wonder what I've done to make them not make a decision on my application, lol. Has been 4.5 months so far.

Mus87

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Thanks, that sounds what the usual time is. Wonder what I've done to make them not make a decision on my application, lol. Has been 4.5 months so far.
I’m in the same boat :( Exam update on tracker was on July 20th and nothing since but PP copies early September.

Dec 9, 2021
This is a group to share timelines, ask questions, etc. Anyone from AB, SK, or anywhere else is welcome. Please join if you like the idea and feel free to share with other applicants you may know. Thank you.

https://t.me/citizenshipyyc

My timeline:

Applied: June 2020
AOR: Nov 2020
Test: July 2021
Not a single update after July 2021

That's so odd, my timeline is not close to yours despite applying on the same month.

AOR: Jan 2021
TEST: Dec 1st 2021

abc012

Star Member
Jan 21, 2017
That's so odd, my timeline is not close to yours despite applying on the same month.

AOR: Jan 2021
TEST: Dec 1st 2021
I wish there was some logic behind the timelines that they could share with the public. I still haven't had any updates after the exam. Hope this gets over for both of us soon.