+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online citizenship test completed, waiting for next steps

PunjabiDeadpool

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Thank you Everyone.. I had complained 4 days ago and today I got Oath Invite for Nov 29.
I used this link:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/feedback-retroaction/feedback-retroaction-eng.aspx

Chose the last option
Complaint: An unmet expectation relating to the department's services, performance, or processes
Not sure if this help but as I said, I sent one on 4 days ago and today I got Oath Invite for Nov 29.
Good luck Everyone..

raaj051

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Thank you Everyone.. I had complained 4 days ago and today I got Oath Invite for Nov 29.
I used this link:

Chose the last option
Complaint: An unmet expectation relating to the department's services, performance, or processes
Not sure if this help but as I said, I sent one on 4 days ago and today I got Oath Invite for Nov 29.
Good luck Everyone..
Did you complaint to get early Oath invite or to take Oath from outside Canada ?

salmankabir21

Aug 16, 2021
Hey Guys... So I have some good news to share. I have finally got my tracker and ECAS updated today. ECAS shows "Decision Made" on 13 Nov 2021 and the tracker shows today 15 Nov 2021 everything completed with only "Citizenship Ceremony" as "in Progress". The following is my timeline if anyone is interested to know:

Application Sent: January 15, 2021
Application Received: January 18, 2021
AOR: March 15, 2021
Background Check: May 05, 2021
Citizenship Test Invite: July 09, 2021
Citizenship Test Taken: August 03, 2021
PS: DID NOT GET ASK/INVITE FOR ANY INTERVIEW AFTER TEST OR ANY REQUIREMENT FOR PASSPORT FULL COPIES
Language, Physical Presence, Prohibitions: Nov 12, 2021
Oath Ceremony: January 25, 2022

The schedule date given for my citizenship is now given. But it says in the tracker

follow the instructions we sent to you for information on:
  • how to attend the ceremony
  • what documents you have to present

Now I am assuming that I will be sent an official email with all instructions soon, or is it going to be mailed in a paper copy? If they are going to send an email with instructions, then within how many days should I be receiving that now that everything is complete? or is it near the date of the ceremony they will send the instructions?

Just checking with people who have already got the invite for the Oath and the instructions as well. Would really appreciate anyone here who can reply in this regard.

Thanks in advance

Reactions: maasjoe and PEQ2013

maasjoe

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
Reactions: PunjabiDeadpool

maasjoe

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
Hey Guys... So I have some good news to share. I have finally got my tracker and ECAS updated today. ECAS shows "Decision Made" on 13 Nov 2021 and the tracker shows today 15 Nov 2021 everything completed with only "Citizenship Ceremony" as "in Progress". The following is my timeline if anyone is interested to know:

Application Sent: January 15, 2021
Application Received: January 18, 2021
AOR: March 15, 2021
Background Check: May 05, 2021
Citizenship Test Invite: July 09, 2021
Citizenship Test Taken: August 03, 2021
PS: DID NOT GET ASK/INVITE FOR ANY INTERVIEW AFTER TEST OR ANY REQUIREMENT FOR PASSPORT FULL COPIES
Language, Physical Presence, Prohibitions: Nov 12, 2021
Oath Ceremony: January 25, 2022

The schedule date given for my citizenship is now given. But it says in the tracker

follow the instructions we sent to you for information on:
  • how to attend the ceremony
  • what documents you have to present

Now I am assuming that I will be sent an official email with all instructions soon, or is it going to be mailed in a paper copy? If they are going to send an email with instructions, then within how many days should I be receiving that now that everything is complete? or is it near the date of the ceremony they will send the instructions?

Just checking with people who have already got the invite for the Oath and the instructions as well. Would really appreciate anyone here who can reply in this regard.

Thanks in advance
Which office is processing ur application? Those are the timelines I would appreciate across the board rather than the random guessing...well any solid timeline is appreciate...if they said it would take two years, and its consistent, then I would prefer that as well than we have no clear idea of the timelines.

maasjoe

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
I used this link:

Chose the last option
Good luck Everyone..
I tried, let's see if I get the same results

Reactions: PunjabiDeadpool

maasjoe

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
Montreal. I sent them webforms, feedbacks, requested ATIP notes ... etc. Nothing so far. They won't budge. So, yeah, sitting and waiting is all I can do, while my resentment for them grows everyday :rolleyes: .
we are at their mercy :( Stay strong and I believe it should be soon now.

Reactions: CaBeaver

eoppers

Nov 18, 2021
Hi All,

My application received Dec 2019, and I passed the test May 2021 since then no updates on my file, It is really frustrating to wait 7 months after the test. I sent two IRCC webform email, and got classic generic replies. Today I sent the complaint but more like asking what to do, no one is answering any phones or any emails. Now I want to travel and my PR card is expired, Is there anyone else in this situation?

abc012

Star Member
Jan 21, 2017
I applied June 2020, did my citizenship test in July 2021, test status was updated Jul 25, but absolutely nothing after that. Everything in progress, and oath not started. Is this normal? Is Calgary office slower than everywhere else, or is it just my bad luck? Thanka