• Physical presence
  • Process
  • Citizenship test
    Completed
  • Background verification
    Completed
  • Prohibitions
  • Process
  • What does mean citizenship test to change to completed, please help ,is mean I passed the test

MAS29

Aug 31, 2021
I did my test last week ,
  • Language skills
  • Process
  • Physical presence
  • Process
  • Citizenship test
    Completed
  • Background verification
    Completed
  • Prohibitions
  • Process
  • What does mean citizenship test to change to completed, please help ,is mean I passed the test
Completed means you’ve passed the test and it’s been accepted…

msatishxp

Jul 30, 2013
I just checked my tracker and am happy to share that it shows citizenship test as completed. However, it doesn't show me the score. Also, I didn't get any email yet.

Does the update mean IRCC has approved my test?

Rai@81

Sep 26, 2019
Hello Friends. My wife forgot to take her PR card picture before starting the online test. What will happen. She did pass the test by scoring 19/20. Did anyone did this mistake. Please need some advice.
Is happening same too me ,I forgot to take photos of my pr card ,please share your experience, your wife did test again or not

msatishxp

Jul 30, 2013
Hi, I have one more query related to the test. While taking the picture of my photo id, I had to stand and take the picture as it was clearly stated that face shouldn't be visible. Though my face wasn't visible at all, some part of me like my t-shirt was visible. Would that be ok?

salmankabir21

Aug 16, 2021
Guys my citizenship test is updated to COMPLETED on Aug 04 and today is Oct 04. So its been exactly 2 months since my test completed and there is no other update on my citizenship status.. But when i see some replies here I see that they have been requested copies of their passport. But I have not received any such email or request for passport copy.

I have 2 questions.

a) Is it absolutely certain that at some point they will definitely be requesting us to submit the passport copies or there is also a possibility that they might not even as for it?

b) Once who have got the request for passport copies, was it updated on your application history timeline or did you receive and email from IRCC@cic.gc.ca ?

Last edited:
Reactions: theurn15

mohdmayar

Star Member
May 31, 2017
Nothing is marked completed except the citizenship test which was done in June 2021. Today I read on the online status tracker that there is an update, but I am not sure what it is. Anybody knows what is going on?

xlnc7

Dec 10, 2015
NOC Code......
A-1122
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
17-10-2015
Med's Done....
19-10-2015
Passport Req..
06-04-2016
Does anybody know what happens if someone fails the test?

mohdmayar

Star Member
May 31, 2017
Can an applicant be invited to oath although only the test is marked "completed"? or he or she has to see all marked "completed" before oath?

canvisa13

Nov 21, 2019
Guys my citizenship test is updated to COMPLETED on Aug 04 and today is Oct 04. So its been exactly 2 months since my test completed and there is no other update on my citizenship status.. But when i see some replies here I see that they have been requested copies of their passport. But I have not received any such email or request for passport copy.

I have 2 questions.

a) Is it absolutely certain that at some point they will definitely be requesting us to submit the passport copies or there is also a possibility that they might not even as for it?

b) Once who have got the request for passport copies, was it updated on your application history timeline or did you receive and email from IRCC@cic.gc.ca ?
It all depends on individual application. I know few friends who got oath without passport requests. They can request any time until oath. Good luck.

Progressive

Star Member
Sep 6, 2016

I have 2 questions.

It took me 4 1/2 months since I took the test (updated to "completed") to get the update, which is Decision Made (all sections of the tracker except for oath turned green), and there was no request for copies of my passport. I believe if you had lots of travel during the required 3 years of residence in Canada, the chances are they will request passport scans.

Reactions: maasjoe

Adammoy

Sep 1, 2021
Hello everyone,
I passed the test on august 23 and on august 24 I noticed a ghost update in my account but till today always the status of citizenship test is “in progress” so do you think is invalid test?
Thank you in advance and have a good luck