AOR Received.
15/03/2017
Med's Request
Upfront on 27/03/2017
Med's Done....
Medicals passed 25/05/2017
LANDED..........
InLand.
Anyone have idea that after citizenship test, how long it will take to get scanned passport pages request or interview ? Your precious reply will highly appreciated
I got passport scan request even before taking test which was scheduled today.

theurn15

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Hi, if you would please give me a moment ? this is the progress of my citizenship application by time:

1)so I sent them a request to do the exam outside Canada and they responded with :
Hello

"An absence of Canada has been added to your file. Please send us proof of your departure from Canada at your earliest convenience.
Please send us a copy of your plane ticket, boarding pass and passport entry stamp after your return to Canada.
To proceed with the online test from your location outside Canada you can access the link in the test invitation that was previously emailed to you within the specified time period."

2)I sent the explanation letter with departure proof (attached) only to this form:
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

3)the form responded with auto message.

4) Later, they updated the test to completed after two days of the exam.

Do you think they have letter and every thing is ok?

Alkoya75

Nov 24, 2020
Yes. After my husband received his interview invite, they also asked him to send all his passport pages copies and travel documents before his schedule interview. I think it’s just a verification. Stay positive!.
may i ask you how long your husband got DM after his interview and how was the interview. thanks

Lez

Aug 4, 2021
may i ask you how long your husband got DM after his interview and how was the interview. thanks
almost 3 months after the interview. The interview is just a confirmation of your personal info, convictions and travel outside Canada. Don’t worry too much, everything will be okay.

Reactions: Hash1979

MAS29

Aug 31, 2021
almost 3 months after the interview. The interview is just a confirmation of your personal info, convictions and travel outside Canada. Don’t worry too much, everything will be okay.
What was the duration from test to interview

Lez

Aug 4, 2021
Hi, if you would please give me a moment ? this is the progress of my citizenship application by time:

1)so I sent them a request to do the exam outside Canada and they responded with :
Hello

"An absence of Canada has been added to your file. Please send us proof of your departure from Canada at your earliest convenience.
Please send us a copy of your plane ticket, boarding pass and passport entry stamp after your return to Canada.
To proceed with the online test from your location outside Canada you can access the link in the test invitation that was previously emailed to you within the specified time period."

2)I sent the explanation letter with departure proof (attached) only to this form:
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

3)the form responded with auto message.

4) Later, they updated the test to completed after two days of the exam.

Do you think they have letter and every thing is ok?
It should be okay. Stay positive..

SShehata

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
Hello everyone, Feb 2018 applicant here.

- BG completed as of Sept 2019
- Test Passed and completed in May 2021
- Interview Scheduled for Sept 2021 as of today.

Just wondering what would they be asking in the interview?
Did you take your interview yet? If yes, How did it go? What did they ask you?

raaj051

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Can anyone please help / advise how do I scan passport pages below 5MB size and attached. Step by step guidance will be highly obliged.

maniacworld

Apr 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anyone please help / advise how do I scan passport pages below 5MB size and attached. Step by step guidance will be highly obliged.
you can use your phone camera or any app in your phone like camscanner etc. in the settings you should be able to select the quality of image /memory it takes. I am afraid its a trial and error and it also depends on what are the total number of pages.

Once you have all the pages compiled in a word document or through a pdf, there are still ways you can compress the overall file size. hope it helps.

Reactions: raaj051

raaj051

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
you can use your phone camera or any app in your phone like camscanner etc. in the settings you should be able to select the quality of image /memory it takes. I am afraid its a trial and error and it also depends on what are the total number of pages.

Once you have all the pages compiled in a word document or through a pdf, there are still ways you can compress the overall file size. hope it helps.
Thanks again for your reply. Can u please tell that how do I compile document (All pages of Passport) through PDF as one file / Document ?

sknk89

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
I scanned my 2 passports using a scanner into multiple images(with 300 dpi) and after that I pasted all those images into a word document(of course into correct sequence) and then saved as the word document into pdf. Before saving there is a option to compress the pdf which I selected and able to create pdf with 3.6MB in size.

Reactions: raaj051