+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online citizenship test completed, waiting for next steps

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
I think I should try to get a job at IRCC; seems like a chill life.
All Government Jobs are "Chill life". Working in IRCC is one of a kind. No need to report to anyone, come and go at your time. Play hard, work little. If you do not like a person from certain country, religion put their files in delay. I would say whoever gets their citizenship work for IRCC and play around .

nathaniel_d

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
Hi All,

Online status updated as Test completed. Remaining all are inprogress, not sure when will i expect either Interview or Oath email.

Fallen_Warrior

May 16, 2013
Hello, my test status has be updated to "Completed".

Language, Physical Presence, Prohibitions are in progress. Ceremony is not started. Background verification is also completed.

CorvusGlaive

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
Hi guys
I had my interview on May 26 and today it shows DM in the old tracker but the new tracker hasn’t been updated yet. Does anyone know if is it updated daily or weekly?

masterofpupp

Dec 20, 2016
Hello, my test status has be updated to "Completed".

Language, Physical Presence, Prohibitions are in progress. Ceremony is not started. Background verification is also completed.
Most people are in the same boat. I am just wondering if only those who have left the country to travel in the 5 year eligibility period are the ones who are getting requests for interviews. Those who never left Canada are probably the ones who get their oath ceremony directly.

Reactions: luvtrump

CorvusGlaive

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
Most people are in the same boat. I am just wondering if only those who have left the country to travel in the 5 year eligibility period are the ones who are getting requests for interviews. Those who never left Canada are probably the ones who get their oath ceremony directly.
Not necessarily. It’s all random. I don’t know how they decide it but I have had just one trip in 8 years That I have lived in Canada and I still had an interview.

sumansidhu

Sep 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 march
File Transfer...
2 may
Med's Done....
13 feb
Hi guys
I had my interview on May 26 and today it shows DM in the old tracker but the new tracker hasn’t been updated yet. Does anyone know if is it updated daily or weekly?
Hi
Mine interview is on june 7 .. will you please tell me what the ask in interview and what documents? Thank you

hotshot45890

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
Hi
Mine interview is on june 7 .. will you please tell me what the ask in interview and what documents? Thank you
Congrats and goodluck!

When was your AOR and how long did it take to get the interview email after test completion? Also if it is a family application is the interview only for one individual or for all adults in the application?

I think it is a fairly simple conversation with general questions, possibly review of submitted documents and passport stamps through the camera. They may also clarify any specific questions related to your situation but it should be a fairly straight forward conversation.

Guess this is one question I have for others on this thread as well. For those with family applications, do the husband/wife get one interview request or different timings/different emails?

Also @rajkamalmohanram do you know if Test invites are sent after some sort of initial eligibility review or there is no link with test invite and these can be issued if background is complete?

Reactions: CorvusGlaive

3shiro

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Hello, got invited to do online test, but i am out of country, thinking of reschedule my test is this a good idea? I don't mind waiting longer.

shmak2016

Sep 2, 2016
Does photo upload at the time of online application required update of proof of receipt from photographer? Can I click pic on my own as per requirement and upload it ?