+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online citizenship test completed, waiting for next steps

nathaniel_d

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
Hi All,
I am planning to take test this week, and I will use PR card as Identity proof. Do i need to take photo both sides of the card or only the front? Is there any other steps and measures? Any information would be helpful? Thank you

latestbot

Jan 4, 2015
Toronto, ON, Canada
Category........
CEC
Hi All,
I am planning to take test this week, and I will use PR card as Identity proof. Do i need to take photo both sides of the card or only the front? Is there any other steps and measures? Any information would be helpful? Thank you
Just the front. There will be a mock up on the right side to show you how you can take the photo of your ID.

Reactions: nathaniel_d

Barca

Star Member
Jul 8, 2016
How many days in advance did you receive the interview invitation? I read an update on the IRCC verification page, there is an interview scheduled for May 27, but I haven't received the invitation yet.
Did you receive the invitation email yet?

Progressive

Star Member
Sep 6, 2016
Hi All,
I did my test today, and passed. May i know when can i expect either Interview email or oath? Thank you
No one knows, it ranges from a few weeks to 3 months. I'm also waiting for the next steps after I passed the test almost 2 weeks ago. I hope the comms from them will happen soon.

TheJim

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
Montreal, Quebec
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
17-08-2014
AOR Received.
16-09-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Not Required
VISA ISSUED...
31-12-2014
LANDED..........
12-12-2014
Hi All,
I did my test today, and passed. May i know when can i expect either Interview email or oath? Thank you
Passed my test April 16th, new tracker was updated to test complete on April 23rd and it's been radio silence since.

Fallen_Warrior

May 16, 2013
Hey guys,

I have written my test today. Got 19/20.

I am bit worried that my ID picture is bit blurry, and I have tried multiple times to retake it, but damn laptop frontcam was not that great (720 PX). Hopefully my test results are not invalidated because of this issue.

How will I know if my results are official? Any thoughts?

navid2014

Jul 9, 2014
Hey guys,

I have written my test today. Got 19/20.

I am bit worried that my ID picture is bit blurry, and I have tried multiple times to retake it, but damn laptop frontcam was not that great (720 PX). Hopefully my test results are not invalidated because of this issue.

How will I know if my results are official? Any thoughts?
It will be posted on Ecas tracker in next few days, https://cst-ssc.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

Give them about 2-3 weeks.

Reactions: Fallen_Warrior