Oct 4, 2015
Toronto
App. Filed.......
23 aug 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 24 2015
LANDED..........
12-12-2017
Oh God!. Have they invited you for an interview?. They have invited me for an In Person interview on the 23rd of August
No even i call them, they will say just wait to processing finish. Let me know if you done interview .

Toronto1971

Dec 23, 2021
I can only imagine how frustrating this must be! I hope your wait ends soon.

Good luck!
Thanks ! Hope, this year brings fortune to all applicants, that are still waiting to become Canadian citizens.
Day 10th August 22, I received my renewed Pr card. This means that IRCC has no bad surprises with me. Soon is going to terminate this “torture “
Only God knows!

v.ash

Mar 14, 2017
Hello everyone ,

I had applied for citizenship on May 2020. I just received a mail from my Case Processing Officer stating that there was an undeclared trip on my physical presence calculator. On rechecking my passport, I noticed that I had made a wrong entry of 1 day (instead of 27 Nov 2019, I had entered 28 Nov 2019) as date of entry to USA.

I don’t see any other discrepancy - could they have sent the mail for this issue - or could it be anything else ?

Has anyone faced a similar situation before ?

I would really appreciate any help with this

Toronto1971

Dec 23, 2021
Hello everyone ,

I had applied for citizenship on May 2020. I just received a mail from my Case Processing Officer stating that there was an undeclared trip on my physical presence calculator. On rechecking my passport, I noticed that I had made a wrong entry of 1 day (instead of 27 Nov 2019, I had entered 28 Nov 2019) as date of entry to USA.

I don’t see any other discrepancy - could they have sent the mail for this issue - or could it be anything else ?

Has anyone faced a similar situation before ?

I would really appreciate any help with this
Dear friend!
My experience:
I was in vacation last August 2021, when suddenly received an email from IRCC: -Time to give citizenship test. -
They gave me the possibility to proceed with test online out of Canada .
I thanked the officer ‍♀ and passed the test 20/20. Test had been updated to completed ✅ after 2 days online.
- Last month , July 22 , 1 year after citizenship test, IRCC contacted me by email asking proof of exit/ entry, because they saw that my citizenship test had been given outside of Canada.
- No problem, I did send all the necessary documents.
- Still, NO email to have the day of ceremony.
- Do I need to worry? NO! And you should do the same, send to them all the documents they ask. Don’t worry about it!
Not easy to be Canadian, my friend.
Good luck & don’t worry!

Reactions: Dreamlad

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
Dear friend!
My experience:
I was in vacation last August 2021, when suddenly received an email from IRCC: -Time to give citizenship test. -
They gave me the possibility to proceed with test online out of Canada .
I thanked the officer ‍♀ and passed the test 20/20. Test had been updated to completed ✅ after 2 days online.
- Last month , July 22 , 1 year after citizenship test, IRCC contacted me by email asking proof of exit/ entry, because they saw that my citizenship test had been given outside of Canada.
- No problem, I did send all the necessary documents.
- Still, NO email to have the day of ceremony.
- Do I need to worry? NO! And you should do the same, send to them all the documents they ask. Don’t worry about it!
Not easy to be Canadian, my friend.
Good luck & don’t worry!
Are you inside or outside?

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
I want to tell my experience:
- Citizenship test Aug 2022
- Score: 20/20
- Automatically after the last answer of the test, on the display of computer it showed the score, impossible you people after the test , didn’t see that.
- NO email received
- After 2 or 3 days Immigration is going to update to green light “ Completed ✅
- After 2 or 3 months IRCC is going to ask for colour copies of passport ( don’t forget to translate the stamps).
- After …. Only God knows how long the procedure is going to last
- If you gave the Test from outside of Canada, possible to be asked for proof of exit/ entry , (before/ after test )
- Keep and save all the e tickets & boarding passes of all the trips, the years from the period of becoming PR - Citizenship ceremony. Never say never!
- Be patient & everything is going to end positively!
GOOD Luck
I am outside the country and received invitation for the test.
I have already throw my boarding passes, what to do??

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
Application send July 2020
Test August 2021
Did you get DM while being outside?
I'm still outside and waiting for DM. It's been 4 months and 2 weeks after the interview.

MDoha

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2015
Doc's Request.
01/02/16
Nomination.....
20/04/16
No update on my test since I passed it mid-May. Still showing 'In Progress'.
However, Language, Physical presence and Prohibitions were updated to 'Completed' end of July.
Background completed since Jan.
Did you try to call or email the IRCC local office ?

MDoha

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2015
Doc's Request.
01/02/16
Nomination.....
20/04/16
Just got an update on my E-Cas. I have been scheduled for an interview with a CIC official. Anyone heard of this before. I thought the interview was only done if you fail the citizenship test. I had 19/20 and status online has said citizenship test complete for 5 months now.
I did the test since July 04th 2022 and no updates , had 20/20, I called IRCC and told me I should expect a correspondance