+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online citizenship test completed, waiting for next steps

maasjoe

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
I feel this isn’t fully accurate. From reading posts here, there are people who applied well after this date and have moved through the entire process. So not sure how accurate this is. If it is, we’ve got a long wait to go (ours was received feb of 2021).
Can anyone check again? I am now unable to check.

rafayet

Star Member
Jan 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
Nomination.....
CC charged 21 January 2015, PER 12 February 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
07-04-2015
Med's Done....
11-04-2015
Passport Req..
27-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-05-2015
My application received on 03 August '21.
Citizenship test done 29 March' 22.
Tracker updated today 31March' 22- Citizenship test "Completed ".
Now what's next? Online interview or Oath.

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
Did my interview this morning. How long do I have to wait for the next step? See my signature.

Reddy1212

Oct 17, 2014
In my observation, after 1 week my status changed to complete in the citizenship, we received the request to send the ID and after 1 week of sending the ID my husband's status changed to complete in the citizenship test.
You will receive the request soon.
I received mail today to submit photo id. After sending the photo id, how long it took for you/husband to update status as completed for citizenship test?

livingincanada2016

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
How long is the wait time after the exam? I am from NS. My status got exam completed in Feb, still waiting for any new update. This is so frustrating. Anyone else is waiting for 2 months?

What are the next steps? I have talked to a person and he mentioned everything else will get complete on a single day and next day you should get some notifications for the oath.

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
How long is the wait time after the exam? I am from NS. My status got exam completed in Feb, still waiting for any new update. This is so frustrating. Anyone else is waiting for 2 months?

What are the next steps? I have talked to a person and he mentioned everything else will get complete on a single day and next day you should get some notifications for the oath.
See my signature.

tomasmrsfg

Oct 2, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
I received mail today to submit photo id. After sending the photo id, how long it took for you/husband to update status as completed for citizenship test?
after a week :)

Powerline

Mar 17, 2022
New update for us:

got scheduled for an interview on the 21st. Has anyone else had one yet? What do they ask? Or is this similar for the PR interview where they go over your documents and validate everything with you?

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
New update for us:

got scheduled for an interview on the 21st. Has anyone else had one yet? What do they ask? Or is this similar for the PR interview where they go over your documents and validate everything with you?
In my case, agent checked my PR card, health card and driver's license by telling me to hold them for a few seconds in front of the webcam. Then some questions about what you already submitted. You'll probably be required to submit passport photocopies via email before the interview.

Powerline

Mar 17, 2022
In my case, agent checked my PR card, health card and driver's license by telling me to hold them for a few seconds in front of the webcam. Then some questions about what you already submitted. You'll probably be required to submit passport photocopies via email before the interview.
Virtual meeting then I’m guessing. Waiting on the email to be sent to us with the instructions.

sounds similar to my PR interview. Checked my ID’s, asked some questions to validate my application.
After your interview, were you given a date for your ceremony (Still also virtual I’m guessing)?