Yukon Territory
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Jakarta
App. Filed.......
17-05-2023
Hi guys

My friend got his test scheduled from April 4th to April 24th , but he didn’t receive any email yet!!!

when are they going to send him the invitation email?

I dont know if your question been answered but.. it happened to me too.
So what I did .... click the link on my tracker account regarding the online test
- Take the online citizenship test - Canada.ca
signed it and ticked all the boxes
and last box was to send the link of invitation to your email... few min later, the link will appear.. click it then follow the instruction
I did it all this morning and I passed the test.. OMG, 15min later and my heart still beating fast lol..

Reactions: Spiceislegirl

Nadaa

Sep 21, 2017
Yukon Territory
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Jakarta
App. Filed.......
17-05-2023
Hi guys
I did my interview 2 weeks ago and havnt seen the tracker for update.
How long usually it takes other sections to be completed after interview?
interview? do you mind to share me about your interview.
Thanks and cheers

Dan_12

Aug 23, 2021
I did my citizenship today and checked my icu acc and it still shows the test is waiting for u. I have submitted and noticed from the picture I took later on that it has disclaimer saying unexpected connection problem. I did try to refresh the link but I think it’s too late I noticed it later at night. Do you think I can still retrieve it or do I have to do the test again.

bluesami

Jan 22, 2020
I dont know if your question been answered but.. it happened to me too.
So what I did .... click the link on my tracker account regarding the online test
- Take the online citizenship test - Canada.ca
signed it and ticked all the boxes
and last box was to send the link of invitation to your email... few min later, the link will appear.. click it then follow the instruction
I did it all this morning and I passed the test.. OMG, 15min later and my heart still beating fast lol..
What about the email ? Did you receive it ?

Nadaa

Sep 21, 2017
Yukon Territory
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Jakarta
App. Filed.......
17-05-2023
What about the email ? Did you receive it ?
Like I mentioned above.
No email received when I got notice from my tracker. I get the email, after I checked the last box to send the link to my email. Then after few min, I receive it then continue to do the test...

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
First the tacker then email two weeks before the interview:
Kitchener Office (Paper)
Application Sent: Apr 30th, 2020
Application Received: May 12th, 2020
AOR: Nov 6th, 2020
In-Process: Dec 14th, 2020
BG Completed: Feb 15th, 2021
Test Invite: Nov 1st, 2021
Test Completed: Nov 12th, 2021 (Outside)
Ghost Update: Feb 4th, 2022
Interview Request: Mar 8th, 2022
Interview Email: March 15th, 2022
Interview Date: Mar 31st, 2022 (Outside)
Language skills completed: Apr 1st, 2022
DM: Pending
Oath: Pending
From the new online tracker, my language, physical presence ,citizenship test, Background, and Prohibitions are all completed.

Does it mean that mine is "Decision Made"? I couldn't find my application status from the old tracker.

scorp101

Aug 3, 2021
From the new online tracker, my language, physical presence ,citizenship test, Background, and Prohibitions are all completed.

Does it mean that mine is "Decision Made"? I couldn't find my application status from the old tracker.
yeah it means Decision Made, and usually it takes from 1 week to a month for the oath "In progress" . U can find ur application status from the old tracker at https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=

Reactions: jeanp

jeanp

Apr 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
Nomination.....
25-03-2015
AOR Received.
26-05-2015
yeah it means Decision Made, and usually it takes from 1 week to a month for the oath "In progress" . U can find ur application status from the old tracker at https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=
Following the old tracker, everyone is my family has a Decision Made status, except my daughter who is minor. Her application has "in progress" everywhere. Any idea when minor applications have "Completed" status?

theurn15

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Hi everybody,
For citizenship applicants who returned after a request message by IRCC(after getting the Request Letter from IRCC to send the passport, documents and Boarding pass etc.., only WHEN YOU RETURN TO CANADA...) ,
Would you please share your progress?
Have you received Decision Made, language, prohibitions....... update?

scorp101

Aug 3, 2021
Following the old tracker, everyone is my family has a Decision Made status, except my daughter who is minor. Her application has "in progress" everywhere. Any idea when minor applications have "Completed" status?
actually Idk when will it be complete, but what I know that the only thing u need to check for minor, the oath status "in progress " , and "complete"

jeanp

Apr 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
Nomination.....
25-03-2015
AOR Received.
26-05-2015
actually Idk when will it be complete, but what I know that the only thing u need to check for minor, the oath status "in progress " , and "complete"
Citizenship ceremony is marked "Not started" for the whole family, including the minor. The difference is all adults have "Completed" in everything else while the minor has "Not started" for Citizenship Test and Citizenship ceremony and the rest is "In progress". I just want to know if minors will have "Completed" in other items like the adults.

tomasmrsfg

Oct 2, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
My friend's minor status didn't change even after the oath taking