+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online citizenship test completed, waiting for next steps

Dec 4, 2020
I just figured out that once you apply for Canadian citzenship you become eligible to receive disability.
Do I go in to the Harry Hays Building to claim it?? Lol. I was downtown a while ago and circled around the building to see if any unicorns were present. lol. I am getting obsessed to the point that I feel like if I could have access or was hired to do this job, I would probably be 100x faster and more efficient.

I am an urgent applicant now but the word "urgency" has a very different meaning in Govt. playbook.

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
Do I go in to the Harry Hays Building to claim it?? Lol. I was downtown a while ago and circled around the building to see if any unicorns were present. lol. I am getting obsessed to the point that I feel like if I could have access or was hired to do this job, I would probably be 100x faster and more efficient.

I am an urgent applicant now but the word "urgency" has a very different meaning in Govt. playbook.
Well you see we have to think from the Ircc point of view , they are the front line workers and the situation is very serious . They are going through another pandemic their offices ran out of toilet papers.

Dec 4, 2020
Well you see we have to think from the Ircc point of view , they are the front line workers and the situation is very serious . They are going through another pandemic their offices ran out of toilet papers.
The lumber crisis is the new CIC excuse huh. I am at a point where if my toilet doesn't flush, I blame CIC and it's affecting me. LOL

g20403061

May 4, 2021
In the old version of the Application Status, the status has changed to Decision Made. But in the new versions, it still at the status of In Progress.
What it means Decision Made? whether it is possible to be a negative result?