+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online citizenship test completed, waiting for next steps

galaes

Feb 23, 2017
Hi Everyone, just have a quick question on the test invite. I have received the test invite for June 7-27 time window but my application was a family application with my wife and she did not receive the invitation yet (it has been 6 days). Could you please let us know if anyone else had a similar experience? Thanks!

Bains87

Sep 4, 2014
Hi Everyone, just have a quick question on the test invite. I have received the test invite for June 7-27 time window but my application was a family application with my wife and she did not receive the invitation yet (it has been 6 days). Could you please let us know if anyone else had a similar experience? Thanks!
if you received 2 emails look at the attachments, I received 2 emails and one of them was for my wife, the attachments generally have the names written at the top of the page

mj.sb

Jun 23, 2014
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-7-2014
Doc's Request.
05-12_2014
AOR Received.
05-12-2014
IELTS Request
sent with the application
Med's Request
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
18-03-2015
Passport Req..
3-11-2015

Syed07283

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/06/2014 Pmt charged....: 25/09/2014 P.E.R.............: 04/10/2014 Processing started: 20/11/2014 Email Verification: 27/07/2015
Med's Request
27/08/2015
Med's Done....
05/09/2015
Interview........
Waived Decision Made..: 03/10/2015
Passport Req..
05/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
01/10/2015
LANDED..........
21/01/2016
Does anyone has there oath ceremony scheduled for July 2nd and still waiting for the oath invitation email??

robteix

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Both my wife and I completed our citizenship tests recently. I got an email with the results right away when I did it last week, but my wife did hers earlier this morning and didn't get an email with the results even though she saw her result at the end of the test. We've already checked the spam folder. Has anyone seen that? Is there any way to tell whether the test was completed or not (other than waiting a few days for the status to change on the tracker)?

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
Both my wife and I completed our citizenship tests recently. I got an email with the results right away when I did it last week, but my wife did hers earlier this morning and didn't get an email with the results even though she saw her result at the end of the test. We've already checked the spam folder. Has anyone seen that? Is there any way to tell whether the test was completed or not (other than waiting a few days for the status to change on the tracker)?
if she did not get the email it means she has to appear before a citizenship judge and pass the test.

• Haha
Reactions: rajkamalmohanram
Dec 4, 2020
if she did not get the email it means she has to appear before a citizenship judge and pass the test.
Really? Lol

I won't worry about it unless she failed the test. It will update soon.

Also, I received 2 emails too but I am a single applicant and the emails have exactly the same information and were sent with a delay of 10 mins. Wonder why.

• Haha
Reactions: luvtrump

salmbagjaf

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Maybe she forgot to press the button requesting the results to be emailed to her? I just passed the test 10 minutes ago and I had to press that button to receive the results.

masterofpupp

Dec 20, 2016
I passed my test on 21st May and the tracker has been marked as completed. But I still haven't received my official result on e-mail. How long does that take?

Dec 4, 2020
I passed my test on 21st May and the tracker has been marked as completed. But I still haven't received my official result on e-mail. How long does that take?
It's sent instantly. When you completed the test by hitting submit, it gives you the option to print or email. If you didn't choose either, I don't think there's an option to go back and request it again. But the fact that your test is marked complete means you shouldn't have to worry about it.