+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLINE Citizenship Application NO AOR

champion92_pls

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
Hi everyone,

I have a question about the online citizenship application. So, I'm able to access my online application by entering my credentials and see a confirmation that I've submitted my application successfully, but for some reason I can't log out of my online application. There's no "log out" option even though you have to be log in to see your online application.

Has anyone experienced the same situation.
Yes, I noticed that there is no logout which is weird. Just close the window. When you get your AOR, you will be using a different website (application tracker) they have a log out button.

Swift Turtle

Dec 29, 2020
Yes, I noticed that there is no logout which is weird. Just close the window. When you get your AOR, you will be using a different website (application tracker) they have a log out button.
Thanks for the reply. I'm glad I'm not the only who observed the same thing. I'm hoping that online citizenship applications are going to get processed very quickly now since IRCC has a made an official announcement regarding the process.

Reactions: Aspiring CA
Aug 16, 2021
To those who have made progress with the Online application process please share the timeline so others can get a sense of what to expect.

Application submitted: April 21, 2021
AOR: Pending

Thank you,
Z.

Reactions: ankz001

aldez

Apr 7, 2015
I've recently submitted my citizenship application online. I got an email confirming my submission.

Funny thing is now when I try to login to check the application it doesn't log me in and gives me the following error:
"The email or password you entered is invalid. "

Has anyone experienced this? Do I need to be worried?

May 30, 2017
Hi Guys,

I already sent my online application on March.25.2021 and still waiting for AOR, today I called IRCC and talked to them and he updated my profile, but he told me your application not uploaded to the system yet, but no worries it takes time and you have just to wait for AOR, and about the randomly selected he described when your online application submitted without any problem and you received the automated email from us(Not AOR) it means you are eligible and randomly selected.
Finally, he told me they are working on an online system to process the application quicker from the paper base.
My application got submitted successfully on May 24th but I never received an automated email. Initially they did send a verification code to create online application though(if it means something). So can you please share the email ID from where you get the automated email post submission? Does that mean my application did not get through and I should again apply offline? I think lot of people who applied online did not receive automated email. Has anyone in that pool received AOR yet?

Last edited:
Reactions: Taha786
Aug 16, 2021
My application got submitted successfully on May 24th but I never received an automated email. Initially they did send a verification code to create online application though(if it means something). So can you please share the email ID from where you get the automated email post submission? Does that mean my application did not get through and I should again apply offline? I think lot of people who applied online did not receive automated email. Has anyone in that pool received AOR yet?
Make sure you check your spam

Temmilee

Apr 27, 2018
Hi all. I’m new on this forum and so also my application, submitted few weeks again and got a confirmation email. Just wanna have a rough idea how long before one get AOR. Thanks

orly

Star Member
Oct 9, 2012
Guelph, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2012
AOR Received.
01-01-2013
File Transfer...
09-01-2013
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
05-08-2013
LANDED..........
17-08-2013 (lived in Canada since 2012 though)
I applied in mid February 2021. Never got a confirmation email at the time.

Got an AOR email August 17th 2021.

Taha786

May 22, 2021
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
22-05-2021
AOR Received.
01-09-2021
Hi
I too submitted my application on 22nd May 2021. I didn't received an automated email but when i log in to check the application it says successful ly submitted. I didnt receive my AOR still. Whats your status now..

May 30, 2017
Hi
I too submitted my application on 22nd May 2021. I didn't received an automated email but when i log in to check the application it says successful ly submitted. I didnt receive my AOR still. Whats your status now..
same status...but i think its fine..people who didnt get any confirmation email(online app submitted in jan/feb) still got their AORs..they are processing feb/march online applications right now so i guess when the time comes, we should get AORs too..

Taha786

May 22, 2021
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
22-05-2021
AOR Received.
01-09-2021
same status...but i think its fine..people who didnt get any confirmation email(online app submitted in jan/feb) still got their AORs..they are processing feb/march online applications right now so i guess when the time comes, we should get AORs too..
Thankyou