+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLINE Citizenship Application NO AOR

MericaEh

May 19, 2021
I have not seen anyone not seeing the link. Everyone sees the link. What I am worried about is will they process only randomly selected applicants initially? Of course they will have to process all the applications (paper or online) but just that online ones will be pushed back and only randomly selected one will get the AOR in time. You know what I mean?
Not everyone sees the link, but once you see it once you'll see it every time as it tracks you using cookies or something like that.

Mr Dev

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One thing which I have noticed is that the link doesn't appear if you are outside Canada .. otherwise I always see the link ..

nvteja

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
I applied online on January 2021 and still no AOR

I submitted 4 webforms requesting an update and IRCC keeps sending me automated responses. I am soooo frustrated.

Anyone is in the same situation?
I think the latest date for online AORs is January 10th. They are taking a longggg time for online applications. I applied online on June 6th, I guess I can forget AOR until next June. So frustrating.

MericaEh

May 19, 2021
I think the latest date for online AORs is January 10th. They are taking a longggg time for online applications. I applied online on June 6th, I guess I can forget AOR until next June. So frustrating.
A couple applicants have been told by IRCC over the phone that they're working on streamlining the process. So hopefully, at some point, it'll be just like the express entry application system where you get your AOR the moment you submit your application. Let's see

gorodscy

Jul 8, 2021
I applied online on January 2021 and still no AOR

I submitted 4 webforms requesting an update and IRCC keeps sending me automated responses. I am soooo frustrated.

Anyone is in the same situation?
Same here - Applied online on March 14th, no AOR yet.
Also sent a couple of webforms and only got copy-paste/automated useless responses. Tried calling them and was told to just wait and that the online page that says they are sending AOR for applications sent on XX/YY is wrong... Very frustrating

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Same here - Applied online on March 14th, no AOR yet.
Also sent a couple of webforms and only got copy-paste/automated useless responses. Tried calling them and was told to just wait and that the online page that says they are sending AOR for applications sent on XX/YY is wrong... Very frustrating
Looks like there are delays with AOR for online applications and this has been a constant complaint on the forum. This is very unfortunate, verifying electronic applications is supposed to be quicker (and easier).

Not sure where we are going with this but hopefully, you'll see something soon.

Please keep us posted.

All the best!

Reactions: Wandering Mind

viviliaZ

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
23-01-2018
Only few people would view the online option. That was the random part of it. Not being accepted once applied. Because we have already paid the fees and recieved a notification.

Raki0517

Mar 11, 2020
Hello, Do we receive an email after we apply online. I applied mine on April 25th no email. Can anyone please reply? If we get an email can you please share the email ID. Thank you.

Adityacv

Jul 21, 2021
Hello, Do we receive an email after we apply online. I applied mine on April 25th no email. Can anyone please reply? If we get an email can you please share the email ID. Thank you.
On the website it shows that they are processing the AOR for the completed applications sent until. 16 April.

Last edited:

Swift Turtle

Dec 29, 2020
Hi everyone,

I have a question about the online citizenship application. So, I'm able to access my online application by entering my credentials and see a confirmation that I've submitted my application successfully, but for some reason I can't log out of my online application. There's no "log out" option even though you have to be log in to see your online application.

Has anyone experienced the same situation.