+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLINE Citizenship Application NO AOR

Goldenita

Jun 29, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, Those of you who applied ONLINE since January 2021 and have not yet received the AOR think that they are not processing all the applications that they receive online because the website still says “Random Applications will be selected “

A new online citizenship application (e-app) is now available for some randomly selected applicants.

We

If you’ve already applied on paper, do not apply online.

Reactions: Max00

RJ2020

Oct 29, 2020
Hi, Those of you who applied ONLINE since January 2021 and have not yet received the AOR think that they are not processing all the applications that they receive online because the website still says “Random Applications will be selected “

A new online citizenship application (e-app) is now available for some randomly selected applicants.

We

If you’ve already applied on paper, do not apply online.
No, it doesn’t mean that. Random selection means that only randomly selected people are able to see the online application link.

If someone is able to see the link, it means he/she is already randomly selected.

Reactions: sknk89

Max00

Mar 4, 2021
No, it doesn’t mean that. Random selection means that only randomly selected people are able to see the online application link.

If someone is able to see the link, it means he/she is already randomly selected.
And how do you know this info ? Did you ask them and they explained it in this way ?

maybe the first explanation is more logic!! Because if you don’t see the link , you can refresh the page multiple times .. the link will appear to you

RJ2020

Oct 29, 2020
And how do you know this info ? Did you ask them and they explained it in this way ?

maybe the first explanation is more logic!! Because if you don’t see the link , you can refresh the page multiple times .. the link will appear to you
What you said is misinformation.

You’re welcome to call IRCC and ask them.

The term of “Randomly selected” here means randomly selected people can see the link. And yes, 1-2 months ago, with refreshing the page for multiple times, you could see the link. Now, it doesn’t work anymore, or if it does, it’s harder.

They don’t process applications randomly. They will process all online applications submitted successfully. Most of December online applications have already received AOR.

Max00

Mar 4, 2021
This is the link we are talking about right https://citapply-citdemande.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/landing. I think everyone can see this link, it’s not random. But what if from all those who apply through this link they only pick random applications, what happens to the rest
I guess it’s like a “ lottery ticket “ .. they choose applications randomly at this time .. doesn’t mean that they won’t process other applications but maybe not for now !
Because we see how fast the process is for people who got AOR

RJ2020

Oct 29, 2020
This is the link we are talking about right https://citapply-citdemande.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/landing. I think everyone can see this link, it’s not random. But what if from all those who apply through this link they only pick random applications, what happens to the rest
If you go to the website, only certain people can see the link. That’s what “randomly selected” mentioned in IRCC website means. Of course if you copy and past the link, you can have access to that.

Max00

Mar 4, 2021
What you said is misinformation.

You’re welcome to call IRCC and ask them.

The term of “Randomly selected” here means randomly selected people can see the link. And yes, 1-2 months ago, with refreshing the page for multiple times, you could see the link. Now, it doesn’t work anymore, or if it does, it’s harder.

They don’t process applications randomly. They will process all online applications submitted successfully. Most of December online applications have already received AOR.
It does work by refreshing the page …already tried it just now !!!
I’m not here to explain what “randomly selection” means because I don’t know and I guess no one does !!

Max00

Mar 4, 2021
If you go to the website, only certain people can see the link. That’s what “randomly selected” mentioned in IRCC website means. Of course if you copy and past the link, you can have access to that.
Again please how do you know they mean it in this way ?

RJ2020

Oct 29, 2020
Again please how do you know they mean it in this way ?
You can easily search in threads and will see that only certain people can see the online application link. Right now, I can’t see the link in the website. I remember that I could see it last month. It means I am not randomly selected to apply online at this very moment. That’s simple as that. IRCC clearly states:

It means the online system is available for randomly selected applicants. It doesn’t say it randomly processes them! Just states that the system is available for randomly selected people.
Look at the wording and meaning. As clear as that!

Reactions: AshesNdust

Samoinp

May 30, 2017
You can easily search in threads and will see that only certain people can see the online application link. Right now, I can’t see the link in the website. I remember that I could see it last month. It means I am not randomly selected to apply online at this very moment. That’s simple as that. IRCC clearly states:

It means the online system is available for randomly selected applicants. It doesn’t say it randomly processes them! Just states that the system is available for randomly selected people.
Look at the wording and meaning. As clear as that!
I'm looking for more info on this, which website are you referring to? where you could see the link last month but not anymore. Is that the CIC website post login via your account?

Goldenita

Jun 29, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm looking for more info on this, which website are you referring to? where you could see the link last month but not anymore. Is that the CIC website post login via your account?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/canadian-citizenship/become-canadian-citizen.html

Find out if you can apply online
We’re testing a new online citizenship application. It’s now available for some applicants.

Check if you can apply online(opens in a new tab)

Reactions: Samoinp

funloving

Jun 19, 2010
Category........
PNP
Passport Req..
08-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2013
LANDED..........
06-03-2014
I have not seen anyone not seeing the link. Everyone sees the link. What I am worried about is will they process only randomly selected applicants initially? Of course they will have to process all the applications (paper or online) but just that online ones will be pushed back and only randomly selected one will get the AOR in time. You know what I mean?

Reactions: Samoinp

Amirfarhad

May 21, 2021
Hi Guys,

I already sent my online application on March.25.2021 and still waiting for AOR, today I called IRCC and talked to them and he updated my profile, but he told me your application not uploaded to the system yet, but no worries it takes time and you have just to wait for AOR, and about the randomly selected he described when your online application submitted without any problem and you received the automated email from us(Not AOR) it means you are eligible and randomly selected.
Finally, he told me they are working on an online system to process the application quicker from the paper base.