+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online application

aba343

Jan 16, 2023
Hello, I’m in the process of applying for citizenship online, have some few questions,
1- when uploading 2 IDs does it have to be both sides?
2- can I upload all my passports pages in the additional documents upload?
2- in the section where they ask if I did any immigration stats in any countries do they consider visi visa ! Because I have many visas as a tourist visa ie USA, Schengen, and others some of these visa multiple and valid for 5 years and my trips were very shorts some less than few days
your feedback will be highly appreciated
Thank you

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Hello, I’m in the process of applying for citizenship online, have some few questions,
2- in the section where they ask if I did any immigration stats in any countries do they consider visi visa ! Because I have many visas as a tourist visa ie USA, Schengen, and others some of these visa multiple and valid for 5 years and my trips were very shorts some less than few days
Thank you
1. Yes, both sides need to be uploaded
2. Upload only biometric page where asked. And, Yes, all pages can be uploaded in the additional documents (in the end)
3. Yes, ALL visas and immigration status must be declared (visitor, student, work, temporary protected/residence status, refugee or asylum status, etc...)

Reactions: aba343

aba343

Jan 16, 2023
1. Yes, both sides need to be uploaded
2. Upload only biometric page where asked. And, Yes, all pages can be uploaded in the additional documents (in the end)
3. Yes, ALL visas and immigration status must be declared (visitor, student, work, temporary protected/residence status, refugee or asylum status, etc...)
Thank you

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Thank you
I sent you a msg about your question on Immigration statuses