+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Application

supervisaapplicant

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Dear All,

I am applying for a super visa on my parents behalf and following are my queries. I have been reading this blog on this subject for quite a while however I have not got any absolute answers to my queries.

1. Not a single form (including use of a representative-IMM5476E) required to be printed, signed and scanned again for upload? (yes/no). If no, which forms need to be printed and signed?

2. Not signing of use of a representative (IMM5476E) form leads to another question that use of family member representative for online applications (IMM5713E) should not be signed too? (yes/no).

3. I have registered on GCKey on behalf of my father using his name and email address. (right/wrong). If wrong, should I register GCkey using my information (since I will be their representative).

Requesting the experienced applicants to have their say on above.

Best Regards,

supervisaapplicant

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Hey guys, I have figured out how to deal with the above problem.

Can anyone please let me know where to upload the medical insurance for my parents. I cannot see any section to upload the medical insurance on GCKEY

supervisaapplicant

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Hello guys,

I have one query related to super visa medical insurance. I am buying insurance from a Canadian company but I will be paying the premium on a monthly basis instead of upfront premium for the entire year.

Is it acceptable by the VO if I have insurance coverage for my parents for entire year equal to $100k (each parent) or they will reject it since upfront payment is not made for the entire year.

I don't see it logical that upfront payment is mandatory because even in upfront, one can always cancel the insurance anytime, so does not make sense that they will not accept monthly premium payment. However just need anyone's experience to clear my doubt.

thanks in advance.

supervisaapplicant

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Can anyone let me know from their experience or information????

This is third time that I have posted a question and no one is willing to answer or no one has clue about my queries. I think latter is not the case since lot of experienced and seniors are present on this forum and shed lights on newbie's queries.

Looking forward to have someone's feedback.

Thanks in advance

supervisaapplicant

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
I am buying a travel insurance for my parents supervise from 21st Century insurance company through Arbetov Insurance brokers. Their payment options are really good.

I want to know if the broker is legitimate?