+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Application - Text File & Eligibility End Date errors!

Dmet

May 2, 2021
Anyone that can support me would be greatly appreciated. This is now the 3rd attempt at this and Im ready to just give up.

1. With the photographers information I have created a simple text file -> the uploader wont allow me to select it to upload - please help! I dont have a receipt as i have been trying to work on this now for over a month hoping was just my Mac, tried other computers to no avail. Does their system not support uploads of text even though they require it?

2. Eligibility end date continues to say incomplete, I have had 7 people check this for me and i am entering the last day listed on my 5 yr eligible date from physical presence calculated, and this is one day before I have note my application date on said calculate. Is this the correct date (bolded) and if so why do I get an error?
Your eligibility period is 2016-05-05 to 2021-05-04, you will need this for your application form.
Application date 2021-05-05

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Anyone that can support me would be greatly appreciated. This is now the 3rd attempt at this and Im ready to just give up.

1. With the photographers information I have created a simple text file -> the uploader wont allow me to select it to upload - please help! I dont have a receipt as i have been trying to work on this now for over a month hoping was just my Mac, tried other computers to no avail. Does their system not support uploads of text even though they require it?

2. Eligibility end date continues to say incomplete, I have had 7 people check this for me and i am entering the last day listed on my 5 yr eligible date from physical presence calculated, and this is one day before I have note my application date on said calculate. Is this the correct date (bolded) and if so why do I get an error?
Your eligibility period is 2016-05-05 to 2021-05-04, you will need this for your application form.
Application date 2021-05-05
Hi, were you finally able to complete your application? I ran into the same issue with Eligibility end date, was wondering what you did.