+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online application submission

Dimamro

Nov 27, 2018
Hello, I need some help here from some one who knows well, & answers would be so appreciated if they are arranged by numbers according to my questions.
My husband wants to submit our sponsorship application online.
Some questions are going through our head:
1. the signatures of all application forms are supposed to be through "answering the security question"?
2. Do I keep all application forms remain in a form of PDF documents?
3. photos, chats, and tickets are supposed to be put as a word or can we put them on a PDF documents?
4. Do I write comments below or above each photo of date and occasion?
5. As for the applicant how do we send two personal photos?
6. How to submit documents that are supposed to be original copies, (marriage certificate, previous divorce license, etc...).
7. The sae goes to country requiremets (police clearance, Birth certificates, passport photocopy, national ID), how to be submitted online as original copy.
8. I read somewere the the principal applicant has a family information form is to be filled out but cant be submitted online.
9. we are living together, but there's no joint property ownership or utikities account , the only mail addressj proof is that my spouse "principal applicant's" phone bills are sent to the same mail address of mine. We also have proofs of photos, family public relationships.

Thanks to replying ASAP as we are already behind submitting.

np08

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, OT
App. Filed.......
Feb 09, 2018
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2018
Med's Request
Aug 8, 2018
Med's Done....
Aug 13, 2018
LANDED..........
Dec 18, 2018

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
As of today, you CANNOT submit family sponsorship application online.
Your paper copy needed to be completed which includes all the completed and signed forms and all documents in the checklist/guide.

You can pay online and you can update some forms once your paper application has been accepted. But sending out an incomplete application package may result in it being returned. And you will need to update, refill out all the current forms and send again.

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello, I need some help here from some one who knows well, & answers would be so appreciated if they are arranged by numbers according to my questions.
My husband wants to submit our sponsorship application online.
Some questions are going through our head:
1. the signatures of all application forms are supposed to be through "answering the security question"?
2. Do I keep all application forms remain in a form of PDF documents?
3. photos, chats, and tickets are supposed to be put as a word or can we put them on a PDF documents?
4. Do I write comments below or above each photo of date and occasion?
5. As for the applicant how do we send two personal photos?
6. How to submit documents that are supposed to be original copies, (marriage certificate, previous divorce license, etc...).
7. The sae goes to country requiremets (police clearance, Birth certificates, passport photocopy, national ID), how to be submitted online as original copy.
8. I read somewere the the principal applicant has a family information form is to be filled out but cant be submitted online.
9. we are living together, but there's no joint property ownership or utikities account , the only mail addressj proof is that my spouse "principal applicant's" phone bills are sent to the same mail address of mine. We also have proofs of photos, family public relationships.

Thanks to replying ASAP as we are already behind submitting.
It's not possible to apply online.

Dimamro

Nov 27, 2018
Starting a new thread will not change the answer: you cannot submit the application online. I "know well", at least well enough to be able to help you with a basic question such as that one.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5525-basic-guide-sponsor-your-spouse-partner-child.html#submit
Hello,
I had submitted this before you replied to my previous post. Thanks for the information, I am going to submit it by mail soon hopefully, almost there..
However, I was going through the checklist, and I found two requrements that kinda confused me,by your
so the first one is that I, the principal applicant, am being sponsored by my canadian husband. there is sth that says: birth certificate, national ID, and (a copy of family bookelt, if issued by my country of nationality. the last one mean my husband's and my booklet? or my family meaning "my parents and siblings."

another thing, proof of relationship on the last page of checklist says that if we are living together, there has need one of the 1 document of 3 of three sets, what we have is letters and proof of public relationship, butwe dont have any joint ownership except a joint bank account, is that enough or should it be ownership or rent agreement?
and another set is important documents that shows the same address, can that be my phone bill?

Please advise on what to do.

Thanks,