+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Application status still displays "Processing Submission" after 6 days

#RA#

Sep 1, 2015
Hello,

I am new to this forum. I am currently in United States and I submitted my application (after receiving an ITA (through FSW category)) on August 26, 2015 and the status still says "Processing Submission" and the "Days Left" continues to countdown. At the time of submission, the days left were 21 and now it will be 14 days. I can see in my credit card statement that the payment was indeed processed. I was wondering if anybody had information or guidance in this regard? I see earlier posts where the status changed around 2 days, but it has been more than 6 days for me and I am getting worried. I would appreciate it if you could please share any information you may think would be helpful.

Thank you.

karinaS

Jul 2, 2015
Call CIC and ask them what is going on with your application, it is definately a system glitch. Do not wait!

#RA#

Sep 1, 2015
Hi Karina,

Many thanks for your reply. Since I am outside Canada, I can only email them, which I already have, twice. I will try requesting someone in Canada to call them on my behalf.

I appreciate your time and help.

Thank you.

Kunx4sure

Aug 5, 2015
I experienced the same thing. My express entry profile shows expired after I submitted my PR application and my credit card charged.
Please log in to your mycic account and check if your express entry profile is still active. Also check your ITA status. Mine shows that my ITA has expired. It is very confusing.