+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Application Processing time

baassiri

Aug 2, 2019
Dear all,

I have applied online to a visitor visa from Nigeria (I am not a Nigerian), does anyone know what the processing time is? because on the website it says 69 days (and keeps on rising) but i think this is for the Visa office and not the online application.

I applied online and don't have to submit bio-metrics.

Thank you in advance
MB

walexi123

Sep 26, 2019
HI @Bassie , any update on your application?
Dear all,

I have applied online to a visitor visa from Nigeria (I am not a Nigerian), does anyone know what the processing time is? because on the website it says 69 days (and keeps on rising) but i think this is for the Visa office and not the online application.

I applied online and don't have to submit bio-metrics.

Thank you in advance
MB

baassiri

Aug 2, 2019
Yes, i saw it but when i applied it was 63 days, does that mean the process changed to 74 days? or because i applied when it was 63 days it will stay 63 days

thanks for the reply

monitunde

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Hi, the changes started in the month of July so the volume of Application received from Nigeria was the cause meanwhile, the study visa also falls under TRV and most schools in Canada commenced academic session in Sept. So hope for reply soonest

baassiri

Aug 2, 2019
@monitunde
Hello,

please, I have a question, maybe you can help me with it. I need to travel this week to the states if I get approved while I am there, is it possible to drop my passport and pick up in the states? I applied online

Thank you in advance