+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Application - "Processing Submission" without payment

nay1

Nov 26, 2018
Hi, I had a slightly different issue: I was able to upload all of my files to my on-line application but cannot for the life of me a submit/sign/or pay fees button or tab. I tried different computers and browsers and still no. There seems to be no way to pay and/or submit the online application. I submitted a technical problem report 4 days ago but haven't heard back yet. Has this happened to anyone else? anyone know how to solve this?

Thanks!

Akash1998

Nov 12, 2018
I uploaded all the documents but my browser crashed on the payment page. Now when I open my account I dont see anything under "Action", where it used to be written to continue or delete application. Now i am not able to access my application and I am stuck.
Can someone help me with it?

Mullaimano

Star Member
Oct 20, 2017
I uploaded all the documents but my browser crashed on the payment page. Now when I open my account I dont see anything under "Action", where it used to be written to continue or delete application. Now i am not able to access my application and I am stuck.
Can someone help me with it?
I am facing the same. What did you do??

Ghazal khan

Nov 10, 2018
Uae
Category........
Hi I am facing problem about fees submission I submitted my fees yesterday 19 Jan but got notification decline after maybe 7 or 6 hour again I submitted but i didnot get any msg