+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Application - "Processing Submission" without payment

anurima486

Jan 20, 2015
I am in the process of applying for a Visitors Visa to Canada from India. Yesterday, on the 19th of January - after completing my online application - as I was in the process of making payment, the website ran into some technical problems and the payment could not be made. When I logged in again and tried to access my application, the status has been changed to "Processing Submission" and I am unable to access my application or make the payment.

Has anyone else faced this problem?

Reactions: Ghazal khan

rechkov

Jan 20, 2015
Hi, I have exactly the same problem! I don't know what to do. Just send the Embassy an email and got automatic reply saying that they will respond me within 28 days! By the way, I applied in Mexico city.

Reactions: Ghazal khan

jacob777

Jan 21, 2015
anurima486 said:
I am in the process of applying for a Visitors Visa to Canada from India. Yesterday, on the 19th of January - after completing my online application - as I was in the process of making payment, the website ran into some technical problems and the payment could not be made. When I logged in again and tried to access my application, the status has been changed to "Processing Submission" and I am unable to access my application or make the payment.

Has anyone else faced this problem?
Yes, I do face the same problem. When I tried calling 1-888-242-2100 it is ringing but no one is answering the call. I donno what to do ? My credit card has been charged with $100 and it says "Processing Submission" at the details tab. Can any one please help ??????? Can we apply for new visitor visa while this is in the process of submission which I am sure its not gonna happen as it was in same status for past 1 week ?

rechkov

Jan 20, 2015
Just got a 'reply' from the immigration section, but it doesn't help. Who know where 'share with CIC' is located, I cannot find it.

Sir,

If:

• …you are encountering technical problems while submitting on-line applications, please ensure you are using:
o a computer with Microsoft Windows,
o the latest version of Internet Explorer, and
o latest version of Adobe Reader

• …you have already uploaded your documents and forms but you are unable to complete the payment, please verify with your bank that your card is authorized for on-line international purchases.

• …you have followed the instructions above but you are still not able to submit an application, please request technical help by clicking on the “Share with CIC” link on the top-left hand corner of your MyCIC account.

• …you have successfully submitted an application (you have a file number starting with V, W, or S followed by nine digits) but you are encountering technical difficulties when uploading requested documents or accessing your messages, please send an email to question@cic.gc.ca and write in the Subject line: “Your application type – Technical Problem.” For example: “Visitor Visa – Technical Problem”. You must describe in detail the issues you are encountering and contact information. If an application has not yet been submitted your e-mail will not be answered.

jacob777

Jan 21, 2015
@rechkov - Thanks for the information. Can you tell me after how long does it take for them to reply back. I have waited more than a week but still no reply from them.

rechkov

Jan 20, 2015
Well, I waited only 3 or 4 days to get this reply; but it does not solve my problem. So I also sent request to the technical support and am waiting for their respond.

rechkov

Jan 20, 2015
Hi, everyone, finally I was able to pay the visa fee and got the confirmation letter, it costed me the whole week! Well, I've sent emails to the technical support but haven't gotten a reply, and I don't believe my success could be ascribed to their help, since now is Saturday. I encountered this problem on last Saturday, and my account was locked for exactly one week. For those who have the same problem, I think it will be solved automatically in a week, during which you can do nothing but wait patiently. Good luck!

Kgbking

Mar 27, 2015
omg.. this website is such a friggin joke sometimes..

im already frustrated by this website and now this..

manpreet1991

Apr 6, 2015
i had same i tried lot then i go to search option on top of that apllication box that say processing submission i put application number there i received in my email and entered . then it said no matches and i reloaded the page and got my application back hope this will help u guys too gud luck

Nate Gee

May 23, 2017
Updating this in case anyone else is looking for a solution to this.

Do not panic. The 'processing' will time out in 2 hours or so and you can redo it.

ashley15

Mar 16, 2018
Hi,

I have the same problem. I was about to process my payment,but then something happened then when i logged in again the status was processing payment when i havent filled out any payment information yet.

Does waiting for 2 hrs work?? How do I resolve this?

Thank you.

MelanieNQ

Apr 3, 2018
I freaked out for a moment, but it says on the page that "processing submission" will be on the page for an hour. but you can keep with the payment just after that!

onkarsharan

Apr 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-07-2017
Doc's Request.
30-07-2017