N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
N/A
Dear All,

I have submitted an online application last 20 October 2016. This is the first time I have submitted an application (hoping this will be the first and the last). Here's the situation: All of my family members are already in Toronto two of them (my mother and youngest sister) are already citizen.

Here's the details:

Duration of stay: 39 days (19th May - 27th June)
Employment contract expiry: 19th December 2018
Marital Status: Common Law
Country of Residence: Qatar
Country of Birth: Philippines

I have attached all necessary docs to prove that I am currently employed I have also included existing loans from the company.

Here are my queries: 1. Will this be a ground for refusal since all of my family members are in Toronto?
2. I have attached all assets in my country of origin, and I have also attached
Payment Schedule Contract of Condominium in Philippines since it is not yet fully paid.
It is under my name and my common law partner. Can this be a strong tie outside canada?

Thank you very much..

POTPOT

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
Manila, Philippines
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Edmonton, AB
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-01-2021
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-11-2021
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
01-03-2023
Med's Done....
20-03-2023
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
N/A
Hi Bryanna Please Help! thank you.

Got refusal letter today!

Reason:

1. You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:
1.1 travel history
1.2 immigration status in country of residence

2. I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds, including income or assets, to carry out your stated
purpose in going to Canada or to maintain yourself while in Canada and to effect your departure.

for Travel History I have attached my old passport with stamps in and out of asia ( HK, SG, CHN, Macau, Vietnam)
I am currently reside in Doha Qatar. I have attached my contract of employment valid up to 19th December 2018 and My ID Card validity up to 17 Nov 2017.

for the funds, I have attached separate fund of CAD3000 during my 39 days stay and I will stay in my parents house the whole stay.

Thank you.

amgose

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
Thank you for posting this. We applied last month. We are waiting for the decision and hoping it's favorable.

amgose

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
Sharing my timeline from Qatar.

Submitted application online: 19 Mar 2019
Biometric collection letter: 20 Mar 2019
Completed biometric: 27 Mar 2019

Applied online for me, husband and 2 daughters. Submitted the application online. Biometric was done in VFS. Till now we are still waiting for the result.

kaouina

Oct 24, 2018
Sharing my timeline from Qatar.

Submitted application online: 19 Mar 2019
Biometric collection letter: 20 Mar 2019
Completed biometric: 27 Mar 2019

Applied online for me, husband and 2 daughters. Submitted the application online. Biometric was done in VFS. Till now we are still waiting for the result.
Hi
did you receive your PPR? i mean the decision was made in 1 day?

amgose

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
We receive yesterday the passport collection letter. However, we have a situation. Our application is for family (me, my husband & 2 minor daughters). We paid the CAD$170 for biometrics, fee for 2 or more family. Our 2 daughters did not do biometrics. According to VFS, we need to pay CAD$231 each for passport collection if we want our passport to be handled by them. Another option is through Aramex with prepaid return waybill.

Any applicants from Qatar, can you advise if it's better to do Aramex? Are they efficient?

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
We receive yesterday the passport collection letter. However, we have a situation. Our application is for family (me, my husband & 2 minor daughters). We paid the CAD$170 for biometrics, fee for 2 or more family. Our 2 daughters did not do biometrics. According to VFS, we need to pay CAD$231 each for passport collection if we want our passport to be handled by them. Another option is through Aramex with prepaid return waybill.

Any applicants from Qatar, can you advise if it's better to do Aramex? Are they efficient?
You can collect your passport by hand why you need to pay extra for aramex

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017