+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Application for Canada

vijay1977

Nov 10, 2009
Hi This is vijay verma from Mumbai (India), I want to apply for the immigration to canada. Basic objective is to work in canada. I hv done my MBA + BE & Having the work experience of 9 years in Manufacturing as well as in Service Sector. I would like to have your input on the following points.

1. Under which criteria shall i apply for the immigration i.e. PR or Other
2. Should i apply online or thru consultants, If online how can i do that.
3. What are the steps which i have to clear for the immigration & how much time frame does it require.
4. Which is better place to work Canada or Australia.
5. What will be approximate cost of getting the complete immigration to canada.

Vijay (9867504762)

swattoo

Star Member
Sep 30, 2009
Answers to your questions:

1- You can apply for Federal Skilled Worker Category (Provided Your occupation is in the List)
2- This is not a rocket science. It is better to apply at your own rather than wasting thousands as lawyer/consultant fee.
3- Send your initial application to Central Intake Office, Sydney, NS. They would check your eligibility and ask for full application with supporting documents. Once you send, they will transfer your file to Canadian high Commission Delhi. Canadian high Commission would then ask you for your medical, RPRF, PPR and there you go.... All in All, it can take from 12-16 months.
4- You can't compare this way. Let's say you apply both. But you are not eligible for Canada whereas, Australia has given you their PR, Then? So it all depends on so many factors. For me, it is as simple as "I want to go to Canada and thats it"
5- CD$ 550/per applicant (18 yrs and Plus for you and your Dependants) + RPRF fee (I think it is CD$ 490 for you and your wife each)

RPRF is only payable if all other process is complete and they are about to stamp you PR visa on your passport.

vijay1977

Nov 10, 2009
Hi Thanx for the information, however i want to know further details for the apllication submission & the fee payment, would like to have an interaction with u on phone, if possible pls provide ur mob no.

Thanx!
vijay verma

PankajK

Mar 22, 2009
Vancouver, BC CANADA
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
July 2009
AOR Received.
November 2010