+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Application Being Returned

mqc1986

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
United States
Hello, I need help figuring out what's wrong with my online application. Submitted 3 weeks ago, then I got this email from IRCC, saying that the ID I submitted is missing or not ok (it's not clear in the message what exactly is wrong with my ID)? but I've checked many times that I've uploaded the front and back sides of my PR card and Canadian issued driver's licence, both are still valid, and in JPG format, file size is ok, and pictures are clear to read... what could be wrong? I am asked to re-submit, but I don't know what I can do to avoid this problem ... any suggestions would be very much appreciated o_O

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
Hello, I need help figuring out what's wrong with my online application. Submitted 3 weeks ago, then I got this email from IRCC, saying that the ID I submitted is missing or not ok (it's not clear in the message what exactly is wrong with my ID)? but I've checked many times that I've uploaded the front and back sides of my PR card and Canadian issued driver's licence, both are still valid, and in JPG format, file size is ok, and pictures are clear to read... what could be wrong? I am asked to re-submit, but I don't know what I can do to avoid this problem ... any suggestions would be very much appreciated o_O
Submit passport biopage and driving license, then all set!

Reactions: mqc1986