+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

online applicants - is there a way to check my status?

younan02

Feb 21, 2017
I know ecas does not work for ppl who submitted their citizenship application online. is there any other way we online applicants can check our status? thanks

agavaquf

Jun 5, 2021
In my wifes case it does not recognize Application Number or UCI number just gives error. I have registered for tracker she can not

wink

May 25, 2021
Wow, are you saying the Registration is also failing?
Can you share the screenshot of the error you get during registration?
No, I am not saying that. Just trying to highlight that looks like the website is not getting updated ever since Apr 12th, as discussed in the other thread (link in the previous post).

wink

May 25, 2021
In my wifes case it does not recognize Application Number or UCI number just gives error. I have registered for tracker she can not
If you received AOR recently, you may have to wait for a day or two before you could register. That used to be the case, not sure what's the status now.

wink

May 25, 2021
I understand from the other threads that people received AOR on April 11th also not able to register till now. So looks like some problem with the website.

agavaquf

Jun 5, 2021
If you received AOR recently, you may have to wait for a day or two before you could register. That used to be the case, not sure what's the status now.
Nop we received AOR a month ago. It is a paper application btw.