+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Applicants from India Who Have Applied after September 20, 2019

Techwhiz95

Sep 17, 2019
Hey guys,

Any applicant from India who has applied online after September 20, 2019? I applied on the 22nd and hasn't even started reviewing eligibility though I had requested for CAN+ processing in my letter. What's the update for most of you folks?

Also all the best to all of you who have applied. Completely understand the kind of stress one goes through hoping for it to be approved.

Mariner3

Oct 2, 2019
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Hey guys,

Any applicant from India who has applied online after September 20, 2019? I applied on the 22nd and hasn't even started reviewing eligibility though I had requested for CAN+ processing in my letter. What's the update for most of you folks?

Also all the best to all of you who have applied. Completely understand the kind of stress one goes through hoping for it to be approved.
Hi Brother , Same here ,,, Going through Stress :)
applied online from India on 26 Sep,Bio metrics Letter 27, Biometrics Done 30 Sep-----------
now waiting --------

Mariner3

Oct 2, 2019
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Hey guys,

It seems CAN+ category applications are taking more time then normal applciations....

Techwhiz95

Sep 17, 2019
My previous application was refused for travel history even though I've been to 18 countries in my life. So in that application I had already given my biometrics so they just tied my new application to that.

Mariner3

Oct 2, 2019
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
My previous application was refused for travel history even though I've been to 18 countries in my life. So in that application I had already given my biometrics so they just tied my new application to that.
Its very strange to listen this ,,, It means visa officers not reviewing files carefully.........
Have you been to USA and Canada Before ?

Mariner3

Oct 2, 2019
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
and one more question ,, where your previous application processed ? in India or Outside India ?

Techwhiz95

Sep 17, 2019
Just got back from a trip to the United States in March 2019 after a two week trip across New York, Miami, Dallas, LA and Vegas :)

Like I said. I have no idea how the applications are evaluated.

Techwhiz95

Sep 17, 2019
No man. First application I applied online in United Arab Emirates because I live in Dubai. It was processed in Abu Dhabi because that's where the embassy is.

This time I applied online in India because I've heard Visa Officers in India are far more understanding and properly go through all the applications especially if you have a strong letter attached. They actually take the time to read through it.

Mariner3

Oct 2, 2019
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
No man. First application I applied online in United Arab Emirates because I live in Dubai. It was processed in Abu Dhabi because that's where the embassy is.

This time I applied online in India because I've heard Visa Officers in India are far more understanding and properly go through all the applications especially if you have a strong letter attached. They actually take the time to read through it.
All the best Brother ,,, Hope we will get positive reply this week.....