28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thanks for the response.
I am not working in Canada nor have I ever worked there. I am working outside of Canada.
I have a certificate of qualification from Ontario Colleges of trades, Process operator.
I don't know what to say. Maybe they requested the job information since your certification has expired and you have to meet one of the two requirements? I assume you are working in the field in which you are certified.

I would submit the renewed certification and then a letter of explanation to explain that the job is not needed.

Reactions: Naturgrl

yevgenygromov

Nov 4, 2021
I don't know what to say. Maybe they requested the job information since your certification has expired and you have to meet one of the two requirements? I assume you are working in the field in which you are certified.

I would submit the renewed certification and then a letter of explanation to explain that the job is not needed.
Much thanks again for the advice and I did just that. I uploaded the updated certificate and also explained that I never worked in Canada nor do I have a job offer there. I noted that I was currently employed with the same company and field that I stated in my application. I also check the website for the requirement and it states it was either a job offer OR a Certificate of qualification.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Much thanks again for the advice and I did just that. I uploaded the updated certificate and also explained that I never worked in Canada nor do I have a job offer there. I noted that I was currently employed with the same company and field that I stated in my application. I also check the website for the requirement and it states it was either a job offer OR a Certificate of qualification.
That was the right thing to do.

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
Thanks for the response.
I am not working in Canada nor have I ever worked there. I am working outside of Canada.
I have a certificate of qualification from Ontario Colleges of trades, Process operator.
I also want to apply for my trade...can u plz guide me how can I apply for my trade certification from Ontario?