+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ongoing Express Entry - Federal Skilled Trade - FST

Bruno18

Feb 4, 2021
Hi everyone,
I have been waiting for my PPR for over 14 months now. (AOR: Dec 2019)
I am an inland FST applicant. I have already ordered 2 GCMS notes and even my eligibility is not confirmed yet!
Eligibility: review required
Background: Ongoing
Security: Not started

The last update is back in FEB 2020, this is really unfair as the original timeline was supposed to be 6 months and I can see other people are getting PPR in 4-5 months (not FST though)
Anyone knows whats really going on?! It looks like IRCC does not even care about FST applications?!
please share any information you might have.

Last edited:

Bo0978

Feb 15, 2021
hello.
I have been waiting for more than 14 months.
I think they doesn't even care about FST.
Let me know if there is any update.

Spellman

Feb 26, 2021
Hi everyone,
I am an inland FST applicant. I have already ordered 2 GCMS notes and even my eligibility is not confirmed yet!

The last update is back in FEB 2020, this is really unfair as the original timeline was supposed to be 6 months and I can see other people are getting PPR in 4-5 months (not FST though)
Anyone knows whats really going on?! It looks like IRCC does not even care about FST applications?!

Hi!

I am in the exactly situation like you. I wrote an email trough web form three times, emailed Member of Parliament twice, finally ordered GCMS notes last month, there is no update from FEB 2020, man.

Its so frustrating. I don't know what else I can do.

Just hope everything will be ok at the end. 'Fingers crossed'

Spellman

Feb 26, 2021
Today they returned an estimation date and the bar with message "about 20% of our applications are more complex..." on my profile.

mustang_fsw2014

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-08-2014
Nomination.....
27-11-2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
12-01-2015
Med's Done....
22-01-2015/ 3rd Line - 30-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-03-2015
LANDED..........
01-07-2015
One of my friend is also in same situation. His AOR is Dec 2019 and no updates after Feb 2020.

avora

May 22, 2021
Hi Everyone,
I am at the same situation and AOR is Nov 2019.
I inquired by call, web form and even with local Member of Parliament still I got same answer from all of them is "Your file is in process."
Currently I am on implied status.
I applied for GSMS notes on March 7th 2021 but still I did not receive that too.
It's very frustrating, they are currently just focusing on CEC files only.

Sandhu1429

Jul 25, 2021
Hi everyone,

hi i am in same situation as urs mine AOR is 5 dec 2019 all dependants inland bit its like 20 mnths no updates have u gott any
its getting stressed day by day now

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
Hello everyone
According to my gcms notes; medical extended on July 15th for one year. But still it is not updated in account. Moreover there is not any updates since February 2020. This uncertain wait is really killing me.
Anyone here in the same situation still with no updates even not on medical????
Thank you and really praying for all of us to get that golden email soon

Bo0978

Feb 15, 2021
Hello everyone
According to my gcms notes; medical extended on July 15th for one year. But still it is not updated in account. Moreover there is not any updates since February 2020. This uncertain wait is really killing me.
Anyone here in the same situation still with no updates even not on medical????
Thank you and really praying for all of us to get that golden email soon
In my case, the medical examination was automatically extended 3 months ago. They said there was no need to do it again.
And nothing update....really hard to waiting..

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
In my case, the medical examination was automatically extended 3 months ago. They said there was no need to do it again.
And nothing update....really hard to waiting..
Thank you
I did not do re medical it is already extended but thing is I m really concerned why they are not updating in account. According to my consultant; in most of the cases we sudden get confirmation soon after getting medical updates in account

yevgenygromov

Nov 4, 2021
250 Federal Skilled Trades candidates have been invited to apply for Canadian permanent residence in the 159th Express Entry draw on August 6th, 2020. Invitations were issued to candidates in the Federal Skilled Trades (FST) stream of the Express Entry system only. The minimum CRS cut-off score for this draw was 415.

Hello, world I am one of the recipients of this ITA.

FST outland applicant.
AOR is September 2020.
Second medical September 2021.
I got an email last month asking for:
1 - An updated certificate of qualification (as it expired during the application processing).
2 - A letter from a Canadian company where I would be employed.
The latter is puzzling because I never got an offer from a Canadian company. The requirements for the FST program is Canadian job offer OR a certificate of qualification. Can anyone shed some light on why they would ask for that Canadian company letter as no where in my application I would have stated that?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
250 Federal Skilled Trades candidates have been invited to apply for Canadian permanent residence in the 159th Express Entry draw on August 6th, 2020. Invitations were issued to candidates in the Federal Skilled Trades (FST) stream of the Express Entry system only. The minimum CRS cut-off score for this draw was 415.

Hello, world I am one of the recipients of this ITA.

FST outland applicant.
AOR is September 2020.
Second medical September 2021.
I got an email last month asking for:
1 - An updated certificate of qualification (as it expired during the application processing).
2 - A letter from a Canadian company where I would be employed.
The latter is puzzling because I never got an offer from a Canadian company. The requirements for the FST program is Canadian job offer OR a certificate of qualification. Can anyone shed some light on why they would ask for that Canadian company letter as no where in my application I would have stated that?
1. This seems pretty straight forward.
2. This does seem odd. Which certification do you hold exactly? Do you happen to be working in Canada now or are you outside of Canada?

yevgenygromov

Nov 4, 2021
1. This seems pretty straight forward.
2. This does seem odd. Which certification do you hold exactly? Do you happen to be working in Canada now or are you outside of Canada?
Thanks for the response.
I am not working in Canada nor have I ever worked there. I am working outside of Canada.
I have a certificate of qualification from Ontario Colleges of trades, Process operator.

Myrlande Backer

Oct 4, 2021
Delmas
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Entry Express
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
29 Octobre 2021
Doc's Request.
Carte Covid 19 - IRCC-CRS- AOR- IETLS-
Nomination.....
Samedi Novembre 2021
AOR Received.
Date a partir traitement prevu 6 mois
IELTS Request
Permit study
File Transfer...
Yes
Interview........
Samedi 20 Novembre 2021
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Pas encore
LANDED..........
Haiti
Hi Guy, how many DOLLARS cost for to find a VISA Entry EXPRESs and how many Months it wit realize, I had like to know that