+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

one week to 6 months waiting

heinzlin

Feb 25, 2017
I will have been waiting for 6 months till end of next week, still in background check, received one email from CPC:

Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

Anyone received similar emails and is in the same boat?

singh_b

Mar 19, 2017
I will have been waiting for 6 months till end of next week, still in background check, received one email from CPC:

Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

Anyone received similar emails and is in the same boat?
Were you asked any additional docs?, It will be helpful if you share your timeline & what about gcms notes?

heinzlin

Feb 25, 2017
Were you asked any additional docs?, It will be helpful if you share your timeline & what about gcms notes?
no, no need additional docs, AOR on June 22, BC since Sep 26, no update as of now. i think i am in SS according to GCMS notes ordered on Nov 6, but no date shown on notes when they started SS.