one question

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if im using a separate sheet of paper bcz the space is insufficient shall i write all of the answer in that sheet or ican answer some of the answer in the form then compelete in the sheet ?

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
start the answer in the space provided then you can make a reference see sheet 2a for continuation as an example

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kedeisha said:
start the answer in the space provided then you can make a reference see sheet 2a for continuation as an example
you mean indicate to them that there is sheet
honestly ididnt do this ijust some time doing like this ........ but ididnt say compelete in sheet but iput clip of paper in the sheet with the same page of the question so ithought that will look at it and think its compeleting on the sheet
is this ok plz just tell me please?

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well as long as they can follow along from where you left off on the answer to the extra sheet but if you have more extra sheet and they were not labeled answer from 14 cntd for example then as a reader i would have problems figuring out what the extra sheet is for and this is from my perspective

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kedeisha said:
well as long as they can follow along from where you left off on the answer to the extra sheet but if you have more extra sheet and they were not labeled answer from 14 cntd for example then as a reader i would have problems figuring out what the extra sheet is for and this is from my perspective
what did you mean by they were not labeled answer from 14 cntd for example
should i say look at the sheet
and i aslo used the clip paper to assemble each sheet with each page of form that have question imade sheet for it

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
have u submitted your pckg and asking questions after the fact or are you in the process of submitting

if you have not submitted just write on the top of the sheet assuming you used lined paper "Anser continued for question ???"

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mywife can do it bcz we didnt apply yet but we will send it next week
so i will write in right top of sheet answer continued for the question or compelete of the answering for the question imeans something make them think that this is rest answer for the question
i this right