One Question..

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Is it possible that ECAS status changed directly form "Application Received" to "Decision made" (Skipping showing IN process status) ?

Anyone faced this scenario ?

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
CEC_1304 said:
Is it possible that ECAS status changed directly form "Application Received" to "Decision made" (Skipping showing IN process status) ?

Anyone faced this scenario ?
Yes can be a possibility because the update is not real time .

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Gurindar said:
Yes can be a possibility because the update is not real time .
Thanks Bro.

so is this happened with any one of Forum members?

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
CEC_1304 said:
Thanks Bro.

so is this happened with any one of Forum members?
Well I have seen people where they updated that their application went in "IN PROCESS" immediately after AOR is received , there is of course an possibility where VO forgot to update while application in "IN PROCESS" and later updates complete bypassing the flow. Rest it did not happened with me specifically , you need to wait if somebody experienced it personally to comment. Rest you can't rely completely on e-cas as even call center agents admits the lag it sometime shows.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Gurindar said:
Well I have seen people where they updated that their application went in "IN PROCESS" immediately after AOR is received , there is of course an possibility where VO forgot to update while application in "IN PROCESS" and later updates complete bypassing the flow. Rest it did not happened with me specifically , you need to wait if somebody experienced it personally to comment. Rest you can't rely completely on e-cas as even call center agents admits the lag it sometime shows.
Hi Gurindar,

Yes you are right .
some of forum members mentioned that there status showed in process form beginning itself , so we can t rely on ECAS.

Let's see if any members who face situation which i asked in my Question .
+1 for your answer Bro :)

MapleLeafCEC

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
2211/ 2134
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2014
Doc's Request.
Twice: PCC for UK in Sept 2014 and Additional documents from work to support NOC in Nov 2014
AOR Received.
17-03-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
09-09-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Interview........
Waived... RPRF: 06-11-2014
Passport Req..
30-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2015
LANDED..........
18-04-2015
My application status on ECAS has been "Application received" forever while I know they are working on my application because I got the GCMS notes which had detailed notes about my file with statement like "Ive been through PA's application in its entirety..." and I also received RPRF request and request for additional documents thereafter as well. Yet my status on ECAS hasn't changed. Sometimes they dont update the application status even if they are working on it. It might just directly go to "Decision made".

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
MapleLeafCEC said:
My application status on ECAS has been "Application received" forever while I know they are working on my application because I got the GCMS notes which had detailed notes about my file with statement like "Ive been through PA's application in its entirety..." and I also received RPRF request and request for additional documents thereafter as well. Yet my status on ECAS hasn't changed. Sometimes they dont update the application status even if they are working on it. It might just directly go to "Decision made".
Hmm, yes , in my GCMS also it is showing many activity in my application but ECAS is "Application received" So I was worried . Any way I did every step upfront , MR, RPRF (but all reflecting in GCMS)

PPR Where are you plz come :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[