App. Filed.......
23-07-2010
AOR Received.
24-08-10
File Transfer...
16-09-10
Passport Req..
30-10-10
Hello there sorry I know I keep asking so many questions I will try and keep it to a minimum now , my question is on the first page of the questionnaire , question 4&5 where they ask about did u receive any gifts from and did you give any gifts to your sponsor, now are they asking either there were any gifts exchanged on our first meeting or throughout our relationship till we got married. Thanks in advance

lands

Jan 28, 2010
If there were gifts exchanged during the first meeting you can mention that..if you have exchanged gifts through your relationship..you can mention that as well...the questions are geared to help you convince the IO to determine if your relationship is genuine...no right or wrong answer as long as you are honest..

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
kal1313 said:
my question is on the first page of the questionnaire , question 4&5 where they ask about did u receive any gifts from and did you give any gifts to your sponsor, now are they asking either there were any gifts exchanged on our first meeting or throughout our relationship till we got married.
This question only refers to your first meeting. (Likely the only marriage where gifts are exchanged on first meeting is an arranged marriage.)
Gifts you have given each other after your first meeting, throughout your relationship, are important evidence, but should be included in your evidence of a genuine relationship. One section of my evidence was gifts I gave my husband - the evidence was receipts; the next section was gifts he gave me - the evidence was photos, because there were no receipts, all his gifts having been bought in African markets.