+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

One more Query

Sep 30, 2006
I am applying for PR along with my wife, under federal skilled worker category through Buffalo, NY. While going through the checklist, I have got queries on following points

* We do not have our birth certificates available so I am wondering if it's really required for both of us to submit our birth certificates???

* I have got all my degrees and certificates in original for both of us, but we haven't got the transcripts from universities so, could we send the photocopies of all our certificates, degrees & marksheets instead of originals.

* It's been 6 weeks since I applied for FBI clearance but, we haven't got back any reply so far. I am wondering if we can send our application without FBI clearance for now but as soon as we get it back, we will send it later to update our file at Buffalo office??

It will be really great if you expert guys out there can reply on these queries.

Sharad

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

capri_sandiego said:
I am applying for PR along with my wife, under federal skilled worker category through Buffalo, NY. While going through the checklist, I have got queries on following points

* We do not have our birth certificates available so I am wondering if it's really required for both of us to submit our birth certificates???

* I have got all my degrees and certificates in original for both of us, but we haven't got the transcripts from universities so, could we send the photocopies of all our certificates, degrees & marksheets instead of originals.

* It's been 6 weeks since I applied for FBI clearance but, we haven't got back any reply so far. I am wondering if we can send our application without FBI clearance for now but as soon as we get it back, we will send it later to update our file at Buffalo office??

It will be really great if you expert guys out there can reply on these queries.

Sharad
It would appear that you are not ready to send in your application, yes you will require copies of your birth certificates, you need to submit your marks in a university sealed envelope, and the FBI is taking 10-12 weeks. Please read the checklist throughly for the office where you are applying, unless you wish your application returned as incomplete.

PMM