Waived
Passport Req..
15-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2010
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Hello Gurus,

Once you receive the file number after filing for your PNP - Do you know how long does it usually take for the Nomination ?? or since you get a file number, does it mean that your nomination is already approved ??

I am a newbie, please show some light.

Thanks

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
We average about 3-4 months in our Province I cant speak for the other provinces,I hear Alberta is running a little longer

paulie

Oct 7, 2008
Hi BCguy,

If an applicant already got his reference file number (under the PNP), what are the chances that an applicant cannot be nominated? and if so can you give us the reason for the applicant not being nominated by the province?

Thanks again for your help.

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
paulie said:
Hi BCguy,

If an applicant already got his reference file number (under the PNP), what are the chances that an applicant cannot be nominated? and if so can you give us the reason for the applicant not being nominated by the province?

Thanks again for your help.
It depends on what PNP Category Skilled worker,Investor.Family stream Investor,Be more specific,But generally it is because of false and misleading information,To give an example of A Filipino denied recently by Us,He put in a fake certificate employment of hotel experience which he paid about 300$ to some corrupt manager in the Philippines who confirmed over phone he worked there,He did not realie We ask for Philippine Social security remintances to match this period,He couldnt produce it and to quote "another one bites the dust another one down..."He wasted thousands of dollars in application fees and consultants fees.Be truthfu,Dont try to hide criminal records or use imaginary documents,If you wish contact me by PM and will give you my 2 cents worth opinion

paulie

Oct 7, 2008
Thanks BCguy for the reply. Another friend of mine who applied for Alberta PNP family stream got a letter from AINP, that the candidate is self employed, when in fact a copy of the employment certificate was included in the documents submitted plus various training certificate while being employed for over 10 years. My friend resigned from his job 2nd quarter of 2007 and currently manage their family business. Is it ok for my friend to provide the copy of his income tax return from the 2002-2006 along with his the Witholding Tax Declaration for the said years as proof that he is employed for more than 4 years as required in the AINP family stream?

Would appreciate your thoughts on this matter.