+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ON PNP-reference letter needed for verification-after PPR?

Indian applicant

Jun 29, 2014
shimnui1 said:
it happened finally!! :) just got the PPR!! :) ECAS still says IP..

OPNP applicant

We received your application for permanent residence on March 10, 2014.

We started processing your application on January 15, 2015.

Medical results have been received.

best of luck to the rest of the people..it is coming soon.. keep and eye on your mail :)
Are you a QA candidate ? Did you get those questions from CPC-Ottawa ? Are you inland on OWP/CWP ?

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Indian applicant said:
Are you a QA candidate ? Did you get those questions from CPC-Ottawa ? Are you inland on OWP/CWP ?
Are you a QA candidate ? Yup, I was..
Did you get those questions from CPC-Ottawa ? I got a call directly from OPNP office around Nov. 2014.
Are you inland on OWP/CWP ? Yup..on OWP

hope these answers your questions.. :)

hime

Jun 15, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
22-05-2015
shimnui1 said:
Did you get those questions from CPC-Ottawa ? I got a call directly from OPNP office around Nov. 2014.

Congratulations. Which country are you from?

Indian applicant

Jun 29, 2014
shimnui1 said:

Hi shimnui1, thanks for your reply. Can you also tell if you have been asked to submit your passport in Canada or India ? and your families ?

maximin

Star Member
Feb 4, 2014
Hey guys,

I would like to get some advise from you.
I am an OPNP applicant. I submitted my application at the beginning of August '14, but AOR and MR arrived just a couple days ago.
My police certificates will expire in June. Do you think I should go ahead and update them?

Thanks.

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
maximin said:
Hey guys,

I would like to get some advise from you.
I am an OPNP applicant. I submitted my application at the beginning of August '14, but AOR and MR arrived just a couple days ago.
My police certificates will expire in June. Do you think I should go ahead and update them?

Thanks.
They will ask u if they needed the updated one.

maximin

Star Member
Feb 4, 2014
@taurus1985

You see if I don't not update certificates in advance and CIC ask for their update, it'll cause a delay on my application for over two months (that's how much time it took me to collect all certificates last time). If I do update certificates in advance but CIC don't ask for their update, it'll be a waste of loads of money. So I am trying to figure out what's the best strategy based on experience of other applicants.

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Indian applicant said:
Hi shimnui1, thanks for your reply. Can you also tell if you have been asked to submit your passport in Canada or India ? and your families ?
In Canada..

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
maximin said:
@ taurus1985

You see if I don't not update certificates in advance and CIC ask for their update, it'll cause a delay on my application for over two months (that's how much time it took me to collect all certificates last time). If I do update certificates in advance but CIC don't ask for their update, it'll be a waste of loads of money. So I am trying to figure out what's the best strategy based on experience of other applicants.
It depend they will ask or not.. i did the same mistake ... i sent something without cic asking n it costed me 5 months.

joyous

Star Member
Sep 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2014
AOR Received.
15-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
29-01-2015
Med's Done....
31-01-2015
LANDED..........
In-land applicant
taurus1985 said:
It depend they will ask or not.. i did the same mistake ... i sent something without cic asking n it costed me 5 months.
Why did you send something and cost you 5 months. What was it? Please shed some light so we don't make the same mistake. thanks.

joyous

Star Member
Sep 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2014
AOR Received.
15-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
29-01-2015
Med's Done....
31-01-2015
LANDED..........
In-land applicant
Does anyone know if once the medical results is received by CIC, the ECAS is updated in a timely manner? I am wondering because the clinic i went to was very haphazard, disorganized and unprofessional to the point I am actually concerned if they have done it properly or submitted it properly to CIC.

Is there any way to find out? I don't want to wait 2 months and realize they bungled it....thanks!