+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ON PNP-reference letter needed for verification-after PPR?

sohails

Jul 24, 2014
They did not ask for re-medical or they extended your medical?
max_ka said:
Thanks bud

Time line

PNP master July 2013
File received pr sept 2013
Medical Oct 2013
Ppr Feb 2015 ecas still says in process

max_ka

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
sohails said:
They did not ask for re-medical or they extended your medical?
Nop they just re extended I didnt even know. But i don't understand my ecas does not say DM ,looks like another mistake from their side.

Indian applicant

Jun 29, 2014
max_ka said:
Nop they just re extended I didnt even know. But i don't understand my ecas does not say DM ,looks like another mistake from their side.
Congrats max_ka !! First in the QA set to get PPR ? You are inland right ?

younghunter

Jul 12, 2012
max_ka said:
Thanks , yes I'm Inland
DM MADE WILL APPEAR AFTER LANDING AS PR .....MY FILE RECEIVED IN 2014 JUNE AND GOT QA CALL... THAN AOR AND MEDICAL ,WITHIN ONE WEEK OF RECEIVING MR..MY ECAS STATUS CHANGED TO DM..BUT SOON CIC REALIZED THEIR MISTAKE NOW IT IS SHOWING MEDICAL RECEIVED....

Sep 10, 2014
max_ka said:
Priority ++ ;)
Continuing with the good news, yesterday night at 7pm I received the Ready for Visa email, at last! Things are moving! So just be patient! Passports are now on their way, I used Xpresspost National (it says so on the email, and letter size), the lady at the post office said that the package should arrive tomorrow, I also purchased the signature proof service and kept both tracking stickers (one for outgoing and the other for returning). I paid about 40 dollars for both envelopes.

Timeline:
Applied on August 2013 (inland)
Medical: October 2013 (there was no need to re-do any medical)
Decision Made status: May 2014 (which later changed back again to In Process due to QA exercise)
QA: Sent paperwork on July, and then again on August 2014
Received QA call from Ontario PNP: November 2014

After 17.5 months and lots of praying the wait is finally over. Praise The Lord!

max_ka

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Virtual_Flowers said:
Continuing with the good news, yesterday night at 7pm I received the Ready for Visa email, at last! Things are moving! So just be patient! Passports are now on their way, I used Xpresspost National (it says so on the email, and letter size), the lady at the post office said that the package should arrive tomorrow, I also purchased the signature proof service and kept both tracking stickers (one for outgoing and the other for returning). I paid about 40 dollars for both envelopes.

Timeline:
Decision Made status: May 2014 (which later changed back again to In Process due to QA exercise)

After 17.5 months and lots of praying the wait is finally over. Praise The Lord!

Congrats to you. I did the same . Finally time for a vacation to Cuba

indocanadian13

Oct 22, 2014
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa / CIO-Sydney
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with file
File Transfer...
God knows
Med's Request
12-02-2015
Med's Done....
03-03-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
15-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2015
LANDED..........
01-06-2015
Virtual_Flowers said:

Timeline:

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

n.zaman

Star Member
Aug 13, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Congratulations to everyone.....

Its good that CIC is speeding things up. I hope recent applicants (as me, applied in Dec 2014) hopefully their their AOR, Medical on time :D

Cheers!

fenomenalb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
I'm happy to report that my status has changed to Decision Made. Could that be the light at the end of the tunnel? *fingers crossed!*

PNP2014

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 5 , 2015
AOR Received.
aug 7, 2015
File Transfer...
aug 75, 2015
Med's Done....
13 May, 2015
fenomenalb said:
I'm happy to report that my status has changed to Decision Made. Could that be the light at the end of the tunnel? *fingers crossed!*
Congratulation,

can you share your timeline

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it happened finally!! :) just got the PPR!! :) ECAS still says IP..

OPNP applicant

We received your application for permanent residence on March 10, 2014.

We started processing your application on January 15, 2015.

Medical results have been received.

best of luck to the rest of the people..it is coming soon.. keep and eye on your mail :)