+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ON PNP-reference letter needed for verification-after PPR?

max_ka

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
taurus1985 said:
Does anyone got work permit approved recently on the basis of AOR
I'm still waiting for mine. They returned my application earlier saying 1) your application wasn't signed 2) your wp is valid till Feb 2015. I signed and resend them again now let's see.

qaswedfr

Dec 9, 2014
Hi,
My Application was received at March 11th,2014
In process Dec 5th,2014. Got updated today.
Im an Ontario PNP, Master Program with no job offer.

Hope everyone will turning IP soon. :)

karenv

Jul 8, 2014
qaswedfr said:
Hi,

Did you get QA call or email for additional documents? Congratulations!

polarbeartina

Feb 20, 2014
qaswedfr said:
Hi,

Thank you for your update. This is really inspiring good news. I recently sent them email to change my address and ECAS showed the change pretty fast. Hope mine could get IP soon. I'm Mar 28 applicant, ON masters no job stream, the same with you.

fenomenalb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
Updated to in process today as well (Since Dec 5th). If I didn't know any better, I'd be super excited but like the great philosopher George Bush said: Fool me once, then you can't get fooled again :p

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys..please keep updating..it seems CIC is finally on roll for our applications.. :)

keep the good news coming.. i donno know when I will see some change on my ECAS? :(

fenomenalb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
Shimnui, I'll tell you the same thing I said around the time we got AOR. Have faith my guy! You're next and I'm sure we'll have PPR at the same time!
shimnui1 said:
guys..please keep updating..it seems CIC is finally on roll for our applications.. :)

keep the good news coming.. i donno know when I will see some change on my ECAS? :(

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fenomenalb said:
Shimnui, I'll tell you the same thing I said around the time we got AOR. Have faith my guy! You're next and I'm sure we'll have PPR at the same time!
yup, i remember your qoutes.. thnks buddy :).. i really hope so too .. :)

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
Does anyone of you who have got their status changed on ecas have jobs ?

My ecas status didnt changed but on same as yours they sent me an email asking spouse re- medical which she completed today

younghunter

Jul 12, 2012
max_ka said:
I'm still waiting for mine. They returned my application earlier saying 1) your application wasn't signed 2) your wp is valid till Feb 2015. I signed and resend them again now let's see.

When did you sent application to CIC. HOW LONG THEY TOOK TO RETURN IT.WHAT WAS THE MISTAKE OR MISSING

max_ka

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
younghunter said:
When did you sent application to CIC. HOW LONG THEY TOOK TO RETURN IT.WHAT WAS THE MISTAKE OR MISSING
I sent it in September and it was returned about in a month and a half after sending . there was no mistake but I forgot to sign the application. However I wonder why they said your work permit is still valid till Feb 2015 so they won't work on my application.

gambler_2006

Jul 14, 2012
Which application are you talking about?? The one for the work permit or the one for the PR. What i remember you submit the application for pr in 2013. Did they return your application for pr after keeping it for 1 year??

max_ka said:
I sent it in September and it was returned about in a month and a half after sending . there was no mistake but I forgot to sign the application. However I wonder why they said your work permit is still valid till Feb 2015 so they won't work on my application.

moonbow2010

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
07-05-2014
Med's Request
07-05-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
Read the report from ON government, which partly explains how they look at the current ON PNP and why QA was conducted.

http://www.auditor.on.ca/en/reports_en/en14/309en14.pdf

max_ka

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
gambler_2006 said:
Which application are you talking about?? The one for the work permit or the one for the PR. What i remember you submit the application for pr in 2013. Did they return your application for pr after keeping it for 1 year??
Work permit application bro