+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ON PNP-reference letter needed for verification-after PPR?

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
hime said:
You can call and confirm with O-PNP. But she made it fully clear it has nothing to do with Federal QA Checks.

Its not about calling them ... I didn't get any email from CIC but I did get one from opnp but still there is no work done on my file in last 4-5 months ... When they called they are aware of QA n they told me but they don't know how long it's going to take

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys..fyi.
got a call from OPNP office saying its a QA call and she verified home address, work location, job position, univ name, undergrad univ name, email etc.
i asked them when can I hear any update from CIC, she told me "Your information is complete, and CIC is going to receive this within a week. You should probably see some changes on your online status within 1 to 1.5 months".
hope this info helps everyone. :)

guys plz. post here as u get any update from CIC?

Indian applicant

Jun 29, 2014
shimnui1 said:
guys..fyi.
got a call from OPNP office saying its a QA call and she verified home address, work location, job position, univ name, undergrad univ name, email etc.
i asked them when can I hear any update from CIC, she told me "Your information is complete, and CIC is going to receive this within a week. You should probably see some changes on your online status within 1 to 1.5 months".

Hi Shimnui1,
Thanks for the post. I am sure this gives many some hope.
Just wanted to clarify. You must be incountry and you must be either a Masters/PhD stream or Canadian Experience Class?

ameet747

Jul 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Not Applicable
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
10-04-2014
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
Med's Request
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
13-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2015
LANDED..........
18-08-2015
Indian applicant said:
Hi Shimnui1,
Just wanted to clarify. You must be incountry and you must be either a Masters/PhD stream or Canadian Experience Class?
Hey guys, can anyone share the number that showed up on their phone screens when they received the QA call from OPNP? The reason I ask is because I got a call today morning which I couldn't take, but the number was very strange, the caller didn't even leave a voicemail.

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Indian applicant said:
Hi Shimnui1,
u r welcum bro. :)

i m masters in-country applicant..

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ameet747 said:
Hey guys, can anyone share the number that showed up on their phone screens when they received the QA call from OPNP? The reason I ask is because I got a call today morning which I couldn't take, but the number was very strange, the caller didn't even leave a voicemail.
the number was 416-212-7819

hope this helps.. :)

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
Very precise and informative +1 for you bro
shimnui1 said:
guys..fyi.

gambler_2006

Jul 14, 2012
Got my notes today!!
Didnt find anything important except that there is no update after end of july. ANd that precious note " CPC-O destination ontario-- officer review"
medical passed, criminality in progress and security not started. And due date of all is april 2015.

shimnui1 said:
thnks islamabad786.. :)

hime

Jun 15, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
22-05-2015
gambler_2006 said:
Got my notes today!!
Didnt find anything important except that there is no update after end of july. ANd that precious note " CPC-O destination ontario-- officer review"
medical passed, criminality in progress and security not started. And due date of all is april 2015.
This sucks!!! Mine will come in a week. I think it will be same for me too.

max_ka

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
gambler_2006 said:
Got my notes today!!

Same stuff but mine review was completed ,maybe that is the reason i got no call .

gambler_2006

Jul 14, 2012
I also did not get any call till yet. I forgot to add mine was
"CPC-O O&E entered Destination Ontario- Officer Review"

max_ka said:
Same stuff but mine review was completed ,maybe that is the reason i got no call .

hime

Jun 15, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
22-05-2015
gambler_2006 said:
I also did not get any call till yet. I forgot to add mine was
"CPC-O O&E entered Destination Ontario- Officer Review"
O&E means Organisation and Entities...

That means in the notes there is one section "Organisation" over there they have entered the detail of your employer

hime

Jun 15, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
22-05-2015
gambler_2006 said:
23 july is the last date for every ontario applicant on which cic last worked in our files
You are absolutely right. Last time cic worked on my file is on 24 July.

Last note comment: Destination Ontario, Officer Review.

Last file transfer history: PV2_ONT

Paper file Location: PV2_ONT