+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ON PNP-reference letter needed for verification-after PPR?

Indian applicant

Jun 29, 2014
So much for a QUALITY ASSURANCE PROGRAM.....
they have not bothered to read the OOPNP-FSW-Backlog Reduction program purpose and details before asking for additional documents.
they have sent letter-1 to all and sundry without filtering
they have sent letter-2 while applicants have not received letter-1.
[/list]

I am wondering if they have outsourced the process to some novice or to another country altogether.

shareview

Jun 6, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
Not Required
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Not Required
File Transfer...
30-05-2017
Med's Request
26-04-2017
Med's Done....
11-05-2017
Interview........
Waived off as per gcms notes
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2017
LANDED..........
27-09-2017
anyone applied after 14 may got AoR?

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
  • Did you receive another letter/email asking you not to submit job offer or you are refering to the email that some guys of Master/PhD stream have received?

Indian applicant said:
    So much for a QUALITY ASSURANCE PROGRAM.....
    they have not bothered to read the OOPNP-FSW-Backlog Reduction program purpose and details before asking for additional documents.
    they have sent letter-1 to all and sundry without filtering
    they have sent letter-2 while applicants have not received letter-1.
Indian applicant said:
I am wondering if they have outsourced the process to some novice or to another country altogether.

GT1234

Star Member
Sep 22, 2013
Toronto
islamabad786 said:
  • Did you receive another letter/email asking you not to submit job offer or you are refering to the email that some guys of Master/PhD stream have received?

• I beleive it is with regard to the first email (for additional documents) that was sent early July, followed by second email stating no job reference required sent late Aug.

Indian applicant

Jun 29, 2014
Islamabad and GT1234, I did not get the second letter myself. I was referring to some PG applicants who have got letters in Aug telling waiver of job offer.

alan317

Sep 3, 2014
I got the same request in early July, and I sent in all the requested documents in early August.
It is already a month after I submitted, maybe 2 months for some of you...
Is there anyone got news after submitting their additional document?
Thanks!

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
any news from Ottawa ?
any news from London ?
any news from any blog ?
any news from any news ?

any guess. what is next or how much time Ottawa will take to give signal for our PPRs ?

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
Just adding one more point to zain92
Does anyone who is identified in Quality Assurance project has ordered GCMS notes recently?
Is there any indication of progress after submission of additional docs in those notes?

GT1234

Star Member
Sep 22, 2013
Toronto
I had ordered notes in late july and received on 21Aug. As per notes, it is on hold (actual comments: PV2 on HOLD D6). I had sent all the docs in july itself but I do not see those being reflected in the notes yet. This is confusing because I received a reply to my email from CIC saying that no further documents required at this stage.

yingying1202000

Apr 3, 2014
I received my note yesterday, and it shows that they received those additional doc. And my note shows the same thing as yours, Pv2 on hold d6, which is July 9. After that, it shows pv2 on July 25. I don't even know what's Pv2 means.

hawkua

Star Member
May 27, 2014
PV2 is the code for Provincial Nomination application. I guess Ottawa has a separate department for PNP.

Interestingly, my GCMS notes show location changed to PV2 on July 23rd, around the same time.

My guess, and I know it's a speculation, is that most of the files went through QA in July (put into QA in beginning of July and transferred to PV2 for processing in the end of July) and in August Ottawa CPC officers were on vacation and that why we did not get any updates at all. If I am right and CIC officers are back from vacation, we should see some updates on ECAS and in GCMS notes in the next few weeks.

yingying1202000 said:
I received my note yesterday, and it shows that they received those additional doc. And my note shows the same thing as yours, Pv2 on hold d6, which is July 9. After that, it shows pv2 on July 25. I don't even know what's Pv2 means.

GT1234

Star Member
Sep 22, 2013
Toronto
any news/updates/information to share about what's going on??
Anybody got reply from CIC, I sent 2 emails in last 30 days....no auto-acknowledgement, nor a reply