+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ON nomination vs. Pool

mngarg

Nov 21, 2016
My spouse id just one point less then last pool cutoff score.
Jus got nomination from ON province.
Should we need to wait for next draw or apply for ON?

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mngarg said:
My spouse id just one point less then last pool cutoff score.
Jus got nomination from ON province.
Should we need to wait for next draw or apply for ON?
How many days do you have to apply for ON?
If you have time, I would def wait for next draw..

Elbekbashy

Feb 14, 2017
I am sorry but i have an off topic question, you got nomination from ON province without applying to it or anything? did you choose a province in your express entry profile?

Is i possible to not choose any province? if yes wouldn't this make the process longer/more difficult?

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mngarg said:
45 days time.....
till 4th April 2017
I would prepare docs (you need them for oinp and cic anyway) but wait for next draw.. most likely it will drop again..

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Elbekbashy said:
I am sorry but i have an off topic question, you got nomination from ON province without applying to it or anything? did you choose a province in your express entry profile?

Is i possible to not choose any province? if yes wouldn't this make the process longer/more difficult?
To apply to Ontario, you first need to receive a Notification of Interest from them. You can read the requirements on their website.
One of this is that you need to have selected either Ontario or all Provinces as destination.

Elbekbashy

Feb 14, 2017
ingeb said:
To apply to Ontario, you first need to receive a Notification of Interest from them. You can read the requirements on their website.
One of this is that you need to have selected either Ontario or all Provinces as destination.
Okay thats great, but wouldnt choosing a certain province help with the procces rather than selecting 'all provncies' ?