+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

On motivation letter

Darky

Apr 6, 2015
Good day everyone!

I was recently accepted to Seneca College and have collected all the needed documentation for my Study Permit application. Now I am thinking about writing a motivational letter. I sincerely hope that you can advice me on it.
Is there a sample of motivational letter that was part of the successful visa application? Should I write about my plans to apply for PGWP and PR after the the graduation? I heard that being honest is the best policy in the application process.
Thanks you in advance for any advice!

sandeepsingh96

Feb 9, 2015
Delhi
Visa Office......
VFS Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
26-04-2015
Never ever write about PR :p

Reactions: PARAM-

Canada _765

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Very soon
Letter for what bro.. And in vch campus r u gng???

EVIL007

Sep 22, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
upfront
you should know that one of the reasons for visa rejection is "
" you will not leave canada or return to your country after completing study "

In fact, u should convince VO that u will come back to your country after completing study.

Honesty is not always best policy, especially in case of immigration ;D ;D

10z

Oct 27, 2017
Good day everyone!

I was recently accepted to Seneca College and have collected all the needed documentation for my Study Permit application. Now I am thinking about writing a motivational letter. I sincerely hope that you can advice me on it.
Is there a sample of motivational letter that was part of the successful visa application? Should I write about my plans to apply for PGWP and PR after the the graduation? I heard that being honest is the best policy in the application process.
Hi I dont think you should write abt your plans for PR in the motivational letter for the study permit. In fact I am at the same stage. could you please tell me what all documents are needed to apply for study permit?? I am on a visitor visa in Canada, so i could apply online right?

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Good day everyone!

Don't let the VO perceive you are been toady, just leave your application simple with any form of idea to do somewhat of a Motivational letter.. don't contradict yourself

Fanada

Jun 5, 2018
Don't let the VO perceive you are been toady, just leave your application simple with any form of idea to do somewhat of a Motivational letter.. don't contradict yourself[/QUI think you should mention your bond with your home country in every paragraph of your SOP. And connect your future plans with your home country.

velmor3

Nov 23, 2023
Hola, no creo que debas escribir sobre tus planos de relaciones públicas en la carta de motivación para el permiso de estudio. De hecho estoy en la misma etapa. ¿Podría decirme cuáles son todos los documentos necesarios para solicitar el permiso de estudio? Tengo una visa de visitante en Canadá, por lo que podría solicitarla en línea, ¿verdad?
[/CITA]
¿Fue aprobada su visa?