06-07-2010
Med's Request
Received on 27/09/2013
Med's Done....
Done on 23/10/2013
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Hi Every One,

We are at last stage of our VISA process, so I think it is right time to plan for life in Canada. I have few questions for those who are already in Canada and especially in bookkeeping/accounting profession.

-Is it good idea to do some online courses from Canadian Virtual University? Will employers take these courses into account before deciding who to give job to? If yes, are there any specific courses any one can mention?

-Are these short term courses helpful if some one want to pursue degree courses after this?

Evol

Dec 27, 2013
;Hi! I just want to ask if the online study is acceptable for applying as a live in caregiver, because i have graduated in 2 years course in college but my units is only 58 units, i dont have time to study again so i decided to enroll in online study, im here in hongkong working as a domestic helper for 4 years, now the school in the philippines they agreed to teach me through online to earn 18 units, i finished already and my transcript is already authenticated i have two schools in one transcript the total of 76 units is that acceptable?And also i graduated in six months caregiver course, i have already employer in canada and my LMO is on process, im afraid what if theres a conflict on my transcript. Please give me advise. Thanks all advise is appreciated.*^__^*