+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

On-line application status check question

lynz213

Aug 2, 2013
Hi I was wondering how long after the application was sent can one check its status online. My application was sent last week and when I checked the status it said my information was not found probably because they have not started processing it. About how long after they receive the application do they start processing it?
Thanks

kaosman

Aug 8, 2011
Hi I was wondering how long after the application was sent can one check its status online. My application was sent last week and when I checked the status it said my information was not found probably because they have not started processing it. About how long after they receive the application do they start processing it?
Thanks
I think you will be able to check your status only after you get your AOR.

zeste

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Thanks
A couple of months after sending the application, you'll receive an email saying that they received it. After that you'll be able to check the online status.

lynz213

Aug 2, 2013
Awesome thanks. I realize it’s too early now but it’s helpful to have an idea about how long it usually takes to expect a response from them