On ecass,, without letter?

racoon

Star Member
Feb 8, 2010
Visa Office......
Vagerville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys, I was dealing with Vagerville and I do regret it big time! my application has been in the "In Process " stage for 7 months already and the only letter I got is the one saying they are transferring my case to Saskatoon and that it will take guys in Sask 4 months on avg to process it. so don't worry, it is OK that you did not get the letter yet =))

Oh forgot to add.
application received July 20th, 2009
started processing on Aug 20th, 2009
transferred to Saskatoon on Jan 20th, 2010 .... and still nothing =))

Lylyth

Star Member
Sep 15, 2009
@ Racoon

I take it you applied from Saskatchewan?

We have an inland application and from Saskatchewan - its been 6 months, so hoping we will get some letter, even if its saying we are being transferred to Saskatoon office, but hoping AIP will just be approved.

mrs B

Star Member
Dec 5, 2009
ok i dont seem to be following this all the way, so if Vegreville transfers our appl to Calgary is that a good thing, why dont we sent it there in the first place then?? seems allllllllll so time consuming. or would they only transfer if theres a problem?

racoon

Star Member
Feb 8, 2010
Visa Office......
Vagerville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I really don't know how it all works =)) But that is what I figured, they can send your application to the local CIC office in two cases: 1) because they want to investigate more and 2) so you can land
So it can be both good and bad.... However, in the second case they usually write that you will be contacted in order to schedule an interview or something along those lines.
My letter did not say anything about an interview so my guess is I belong in case #1 (which sucks). Anyway, only higher powers know how they operate and these are just my guesses based on wha I read on this forum (and I read a lot =))
Cheers everyone, racoon

BlueDragon17846

Star Member
Oct 29, 2009
St. Catharines
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2010
Doc's Request.
04-03-2011
LANDED..........
12-05-2011
You will not receive a letter from vegreville until first stage approval. You applied in November. They are currently working on first stage approval for apps up until August 18. At this point, the earliest you will get a letter will be May-ish.

diana90

Nov 11, 2009
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2009
Doc's Request.
Sponsorship approval Dec 18th 2009
Nomination.....
MICC approval Jan 11th 2010
AOR Received.
PR in process Jan 18th 2010
I think it depends on a particular case, location etc. I got e-cas "in process" on January 18th, "Decision made" on February 1 or 2nd and the letter arrived on February 18th in Canada.

The waiting is difficult!

Good luck!

Girlash

Oct 27, 2009
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2009
LANDED..........
19-05-2010
diana90 said:
I think it depends on a particular case, location etc. I got e-cas "in process" on January 18th, "Decision made" on February 1 or 2nd and the letter arrived on February 18th in Canada.

The waiting is difficult!

Good luck!
You applied outland -- different processing times and a whole lot faster than inland applications.