+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

On April 30, 2015 the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) will reopen

sumitk12345

Jan 22, 2014
MPNP website is flashing now message - On April 30, 2015 the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) will reopen its Skilled Worker Overseas stream along with other process improvements for the MPNP Skilled Worker category. Please continue to visit our website regularly for further information, details and updated application guidelines.

Please confirm anyone above updation is for Manitoba Support??? If anyone knows Please tell.

Thanks.

rsabay

Aug 17, 2014
sumitk12345 said:
MPNP website is flashing now message - On April 30, 2015 the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) will reopen its Skilled Worker Overseas stream along with other process improvements for the MPNP Skilled Worker category. Please continue to visit our website regularly for further information, details and updated application guidelines.

Please confirm anyone above updation is for Manitoba Support??? If anyone knows Please tell.

Thanks.
Hi, the said update is for skilled applicants who are not in Canada with relatives or friends in Manitoba.

sumitk12345

Jan 22, 2014
Ok Thanks rsabay for reply.

So its for support stream too. Its confirmed now 30th Aprl is opening application intake date.

NURSEJam

Apr 8, 2015
if your a skilled worker and you fullfill a job need that directly impacts the province they will select you from the pool....yes...april 30th thereabouts.

preet93

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,
I need your advice. I am currently in British Columbia working on PGWP and will apply for BC PNP or Express Entry and my brother and my family is back home. My brother did bachelor's and got 3 year of experience. We have friend and relatives in Manitoba as well. So i was wondering like MPNP is opening on April 30th 2015, so can my brother apply for it? I saw a category Manitoba Support in which my brother can apply. So can anyone please briefly tell what is the processing time and requirements for Manitoba Support. I shall be very thankful to you.
Thanks,