+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

On a casual note... LESSONS OF LIFE -Enjoy it's every Moment !!!

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
@ chamudada

It is really a wonderful news, I guess, now onwards that medical problem will not affect u , hopefully they rectified it (as per the tone of the email), cheers

Anyways when did u receive ur PPs back?

chamudada

Feb 3, 2010
Hi

I got my pp's on 19th April and i applied for reissue under tatkaal on 21st itself. The despatch date on my slip is 23rd so hopefully i'll get passports today .

So now how much time do u think they will take further for stamping.

One thing more, i am planning to resign my job with one month notice. Do you think i should wait for pp's to come back or can i do that right away. Do u think this can go negative for me. Pls suggest

Regards
Chamudada & raj 72

narmeen

Nov 17, 2009
Hey Quorax,

You are a wonderful person.
I just like you a lot.
May God bless you always.
You share so much with others.
You give us inspiration everyday.
Thanks again.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
THE TRIPLE FILTER -SOCRATES

In ancient Greece, Socrates was reputed to hold knowledge in high esteem.

One day an acquaintance met the great philosopher and said, "Do you know what I just heard about your friend?"
"Hold on a minute," Socrates replied. "Before telling me anything I'd like you to pass a little test. It's called the Triple Filter Test."

"Triple filter?"
"That's right," Socrates continued. "Before you talk to me about my friend, it might be a good idea to take a moment and filter what you're going to say. That's why I call it the triple filter test.

The First filter is "TRUTH". Have you made absolutely sure that what you are about to tell me is true?"
"No," the man said, "actually I just heard about it and..."
"All right," said Socrates. "So you don't really know if it's True or Not. Now let's try the second filter.

The Second filter is "GOODNESS". Is what you are about to tell me about my friend something good?"
"No, on the contrary..."
"So," Socrates continued, "you want to tell me something Bad about him, but you're not certain it's True. You may still pass the test though, because there's one filter left.

The Last one -the Third filter is "USEFULNESS". Is what you want to tell me about my friend going to be useful to me?"
"No, not really."
"Well," concluded Socrates, "if what you want to tell me is neither True nor Good nor even Useful, why tell it to me at all?"

WITH GREAT POWER -COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Qorax

Greeaaaattttttt Writing in Time...

Truth, Goodness and Usefulness are well needed in today´s World.

Qorax did you land in Canada already? or just about?

SFD

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Dear SFD,

'Landed' & returned, to wind-up. Moving finally on the 11th May 2010. Headed for Toronto-ON.

Thanx & regards,
QORAX

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Qorax

Hope to meet you in Ontario soon.. How soon...... :-X

I am heading to Richmond Hill, ON...

May God Bless in you and your family in your jorney

SFD

farima

Star Member
Jan 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April, 2006
Doc's Request.
Nov, 2010
Med's Request
19th July, 2011
Med's Done....
18th Aug, 2011
Passport Req..
27th Sep, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
24th Oct, 2011
LANDED..........
28 April 2012
QQ

an excellent job has done by u Qorux!

accounts

Aug 4, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28-12-2010
LANDED..........
August 6 2010
इंसान को दिमाग खुला रखना चाहिये, पर इतना भी नहीं कि भेजा निकल कर बाहर ही गिर पड़े।

prsh_patel

Feb 9, 2010
Vadodara
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2009
Doc's Request.
30-01-2010
AOR Received.
30-03-2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
3rd Feb 2010
Med's Request
08-07-2010
Med's Done....
13-07-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-07-2010
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2010
LANDED..........
Jan 2011
excellent message for life..it gives hope even if one's life torn apart....i appreciate your effort for helping members with all aspects of life, let it be Visas or boosting morals...

deep117

Jun 20, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop...

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
THE POSITIVE SIDE OF "SCREENING"

A man and his dog were walking along a road. While enjoying the scenery it occurred to him that he was dead. He remembered dying, and that his dog walking beside had been dead for years. He wondered where the road was leading them.

After a while they came to a high, at the top of the hill it was broken by a tall arch that glowed in the Sunlight. When he was standing before it he saw a magnificent gate that looked like mother-of-pearl, and the street that led to the gate looked like pure gold. He and the dog walked toward the gate and saw a doorman at one side.

"Excuse me, where are we?", he asked.
"This is Heaven, sir" -the doorman answered...
"Wow! Would you happen to have some water?"
"Of course, sir. Come right in, and I'll have some iced water for you." The doorman gestured.
"Can my friend [gesturing toward his dog] come in, too?" -the traveler asked...
"I'm sorry, sir, but we don't accept pets."

The man thought a moment and then turned back toward the road; and continued the way he had been going with his dog.

After a short walk, he saw a dirt road leading to a farm that had no gate or a fence. As he approached, he saw a man, leaning against a tree and reading a book.

"Excuse me!" -he called out. "Do you have any water?"
"Yeah, sure, there's a pump over there, come on in."
"How about my friend here?" -the traveler gestured to the dog.
"There should be a bowl by the pump for him too."

They went inside; and sure enough, there was an old-fashioned hand pump with a bowl beside it. The traveler filled the bowl, took a long drink himself and poured more for the dog. When they were full, he and the dog walked back toward the man besides by the tree.

"What do you call this place?" -the traveler asked.
"This is Heaven, sir." He answered.
"Well, that's confusing", the traveler said, "the man down the road said that was Heaven, too."

"Oh, you mean the place with the golden street and pearly gates? Nope... that's Hell."

"Doesn't it make you mad that they are using your name like that?" -enquired the traveler.

"No, in fact we're happy that they Screen-Out the folks who would leave their best friends behind." -admitted the man !!!

................................................................................
SCREENING??? -and we always cribbed about it, didn't we?

QORAX

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
qorax said:
THE POSITIVE SIDE OF "SCREENING"

A man and his dog were walking along a road. While enjoying the scenery it occurred to him that he was dead. He remembered dying, and that his dog walking beside had been dead for years. He wondered where the road was leading them.

After a while they came to a high, at the top of the hill it was broken by a tall arch that glowed in the Sunlight. When he was standing before it he saw a magnificent gate that looked like mother-of-pearl, and the street that led to the gate looked like pure gold. He and the dog walked toward the gate and saw a doorman at one side.

"Excuse me, where are we?", he asked.
"This is Heaven, sir" -the doorman answered...
"Wow! Would you happen to have some water?"
"Of course, sir. Come right in, and I'll have some iced water for you." The doorman gestured.
"Can my friend [gesturing toward his dog] come in, too?" -the traveler asked...
"I'm sorry, sir, but we don't accept pets."

The man thought a moment and then turned back toward the road; and continued the way he had been going with his dog.

After a short walk, he saw a dirt road leading to a farm that had no gate or a fence. As he approached, he saw a man, leaning against a tree and reading a book.

"Excuse me!" -he called out. "Do you have any water?"
"Yeah, sure, there's a pump over there, come on in."
"How about my friend here?" -the traveler gestured to the dog.
"There should be a bowl by the pump for him too."

They went inside; and sure enough, there was an old-fashioned hand pump with a bowl beside it. The traveler filled the bowl, took a long drink himself and poured more for the dog. When they were full, he and the dog walked back toward the man besides by the tree.

"What do you call this place?" -the traveler asked.
"This is Heaven, sir." He answered.
"Well, that's confusing", the traveler said, "the man down the road said that was Heaven, too."

"Oh, you mean the place with the golden street and pearly gates? Nope... that's Hell."

"Doesn't it make you mad that they are using your name like that?" -enquired the traveler.

"No, in fact we're happy that they Screen-Out the folks who would leave their best friends behind." -admitted the man !!!

................................................................................
SCREENING??? -and we always cribbed about it, didn't we?

QORAX
Gr8 man, Story of a true DOGLOVER ;D ;)

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
The Pastor's Ass

The Pastor entered his donkey in a race and it won.
The Pastor was so pleased with the donkey that he entered it in the race again and it won again.

The local paper read:
PASTOR'S ASS OUT FRONT.

The Bishop was so upset with this kind of publicity that he ordered the Pastor not to enter the donkey in another race.

The next day the local paper headline read:
BISHOP SCRATCHES PASTOR'S ASS.

This was too much for the Bishop so he ordered the Pastor to get rid of the donkey.
The Pastor decided to give it to a Nun in a nearby convent.

The local paper, hearing of the news, posted the following headline the next day:
NUN HAS BEST ASS IN TOWN.

The Bishop fainted.
He informed the Nun that she would have to get rid of the donkey so she sold it to a farmer for $10.

The next day the paper read:
NUN SELLS ASS FOR $10.

This was too much for the Bishop so he ordered the Nun to buy back the donkey and lead it to the plains where it could run wild.

The next day the headlines read:
NUN ANNOUNCES HER ASS IS WILD AND FREE.

The Bishop was buried the next day.

The moral of the story is:
Being concerned about public opinion can bring you much grief and misery... even shorten your life. So be yourself and enjoy life. Stop worrying about everyone else's ass and you'll be a lot happier and live longer !

Have a nice day!
Qorax

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
qorax said:
The Pastor's Ass

The Pastor entered his donkey in a race and it won.
The Pastor was so pleased with the donkey that he entered it in the race again and it won again.

The local paper read:
PASTOR'S ASS OUT FRONT.

The Bishop was so upset with this kind of publicity that he ordered the Pastor not to enter the donkey in another race.

The next day the local paper headline read:
BISHOP SCRATCHES PASTOR'S ASS.

This was too much for the Bishop so he ordered the Pastor to get rid of the donkey.
The Pastor decided to give it to a Nun in a nearby convent.

The local paper, hearing of the news, posted the following headline the next day:
NUN HAS BEST ASS IN TOWN.

The Bishop fainted.
He informed the Nun that she would have to get rid of the donkey so she sold it to a farmer for $10.

The next day the paper read:
NUN SELLS ASS FOR $10.

This was too much for the Bishop so he ordered the Nun to buy back the donkey and lead it to the plains where it could run wild.

The next day the headlines read:
NUN ANNOUNCES HER ASS IS WILD AND FREE.

The Bishop was buried the next day.

The moral of the story is:
Being concerned about public opinion can bring you much grief and misery... even shorten your life. So be yourself and enjoy life. Stop worrying about everyone else's ass and you'll be a lot happier and live longer !

Have a nice day!
Qorax
Hahahahahaha ;D, too much man, excellenet post buddy, keep it up.