+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

On a casual note... LESSONS OF LIFE -Enjoy it's every Moment !!!

arru

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
MCBoy said:
Must Read Thriller Story!!!

The Bus Conductor

Once there was a bus conductor, who was very rude to his passengers.

One day a beautiful young girl, of around 18 years,tried to board the bus, but he didn't stop the bus.

Unfortunately the beautiful young girl came under the bus and died on the spot. Angry passengers took the conductor to the police station, who in turn took him to the court.
bevkoof kursi

The judge was not at all impressed with him and gave him capital punishment.

He was taken to the electrocution chamber. There was a single chair in the center of the room and a single banana peel at one corner of the room. The conductor was strapped to the chair and high voltage current was given to him. But to everyone's amazement, he survived. The judge decided to set him free, and he returned to his profession.

After a few months, this time, a good looking middle aged woman tried to board the bus but the conductor didn't stop the bus. Unfortunately, this time also, the good looking middle aged woman came under the bus and died on the spot.

Again angry passengers took him to the police station, who in turn took him to the court. The judge took one look at the conductor and gave him capital punishment. The Bus conductor was taken to the same electrocution chamber where there was a single chair in the center of the room and a single banana peel at one corner of the room. He was strapped to the chair and high voltage current was given to him. This time also, to everyone's amazement, he survived. The judge decided to set him free, and he returned to his profession.

A couple of months later, an elderly gentleman tried to board the bus.

This time the Bus conductor, remembering his earlier experiences, stopped the bus. Unfortunately the elderly gentleman slipped and died due to his
injuries. The conductor was taken to the police station and then to the court, to the same judge. Though he hadn't done anything wrong, but considering his past record the judge decided to set an example and gave him capital punishment.

The Bus conductor was again taken to the same electrocution chamber where there was a single chair in the center of the room and a single banana peel at one corner of the room. He was strapped to the chair and high voltage current was given to him.

This time he died instantly !!!!!!!!!!!

The question is why didn't he die on the first two occasions, but died instantly the third time??

Ok........ here is the Answer............

During the first two times, the conductor was a Bad Conductor, therefore electricity didn't pass through him. But during the third time, he was a good conductor, so electricity passed through him freely and he died !!!!

november2009

Star Member
Mar 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2009
File Transfer...
12-12-2011
Med's Request
waiting
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
waiting
deba_avik said:
Good one, must read

A man was leaving a cafe with his morning coffee when
he noticed a very unusual funeral procession.
The funeral coffin was followed by a second one, about 50
feet behind the first. Behind the second coffin was a
solitary man walking with a black dog. Behind him was a
queue of 200 men walking in single line.

The man could not stand his curiosity. He approached
the man walking with the dog, “I am sorry for your
loss, and I know now is a bad time to disturb you, but
I've never seen a funeral like this with so many of
you walking in single line. Whose funeral is it?"
The man replied, "Well, the first coffin is for my wife."
The inquisitive man asked, “What happened to her?"
The man replied” My dog attacked and killed her."
He inquired further "Well, who is in the second coffin?"
The man answered” My mother-in-law. She was trying to
help my wife when the dog attacked and killer her
also."
A thoughtful moment of silence passes between the two
men.
Then the first one asks in excitement “Can I borrow the
dog?"
The man replied, "Please join the queue." :p :p :p :p :p

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...
so funny thanks for sharing

veradis

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-11
AOR Received.
08-11-11
File Transfer...
20-11-11
Interview........
23-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2012
LANDED..........
18-08-12
Wow this is a crazy long thread!!! I just read the first post about the seasons/tree and wanted to respond to how nice that was...but now realize I have 65 pages of inspirations to slog through. Something to keep me busy and inspired during the wait I guess. ;D

momohj25

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2012
AOR Received.
25-04-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with docs
Med's Request
31-07-2012
Med's Done....
13-08-2012
Passport Req..
25-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2012
LANDED..........
veradis said:
Wow this is a crazy long thread!!! I just read the first post about the seasons/tree and wanted to respond to how nice that was...but now realize I have 65 pages of inspirations to slog through. Something to keep me busy and inspired during the wait I guess. ;D
Same to me buddy!

princeroi22

Sep 27, 2011
Death came to a guy and said,

"My friend, today is your day!"

The guy said, "But I'm not ready!"

Then death said,

"Well, your name is the next on my list...."

Guy:

"Okay, then why don't you take a seat and I will get you something to eat before we go?"

Death:

"All right.... "

The guy gave death some food with sleeping pills in it.

Death finished eating and fell into a deep sleep.....

The guy took the list & removed his name from top of the list and put it in the bottom of the list.

When death woke up, he said to the guy,"Because you have been so very nice to me, I will start from the BOTTOM of the list...."

Moral:

Accept whatever is written in your destiny.

Destiny will never change, no matter how much you try :)

Sherin

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
I just come across this thread and indeed in the most needed time.
In the start of my life in Canada as an immigrant, the stories in this
thread inspired me. Many thanks to captain Qorax and seniors contributions.

Sherin

silvershani

May 14, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
Time is like a river...
You can't touch the same water twice,
because the flow that has passed will never pass again.

Enjoy every moment of life...
-Don't let the pain of one season destroy the joy of all the rest...

There was a man who had four sons. He wanted his sons to learn not to judge things too quickly. So he sent them each on a quest, in turn, to go and look at a pear tree that was a great distance away.

The first son went in the winter, the second in the spring, the third in summer, and the youngest son in the fall.

When they had all gone and come back, he called them together to describe what they had seen.

The first son said that the tree was ugly, bent, and twisted. The second son said no -it was covered with green buds and full of promise.

The third son disagreed; he said it was laden with blossoms that smelled so sweet and looked so beautiful -it was the most graceful thing he had ever seen.

The last son disagreed with all of them; he said it was ripe and drooping with fruit -full of life and fulfillment.

The man then explained to his sons that they were all right, because they had each seen but only one season in the tree's life.

He told them that you cannot judge a tree, or a person, by only one season; and that the essence of who they are and the pleasure, joy, and love that come from that life can only be measured at the end, when all the seasons are up.

If you give up when it's winter, you will miss the promise of your spring,
the beauty of your summer, and fulfillment of your fall.

Moral:
Don't let the pain of one season destroy the joy of all the rest.
Don't judge life by one difficult season.
Persevere through the difficult patches;
and better times are sure to come sooner or later...

The most beautiful thing is to see a person smiling.
And even more beautiful, is to know that you are the reason behind it !

Qorax

Awesome... quotes.

veradis

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-11
AOR Received.
08-11-11
File Transfer...
20-11-11
Interview........
23-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2012
LANDED..........
18-08-12
princeroi22 said:

Then death said,

Guy:

"Okay, then why don't you take a seat and I will get you something to eat before we go?"

Death:

"All right.... "

The guy took the list & removed his name from top of the list and put it in the bottom of the list.

When death woke up, he said to the guy,"Because you have been so very nice to me, I will start from the BOTTOM of the list...."

Moral:

Are we sure the moral isn't 'When dealing with death, try and take your name off the list entirely?' :p :p :p :p :p :p

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Uh, Liked the Movie... :-*

And, especially the song...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNHZaCqURQg

After "Immortals"... the next best by Tarsem Singh... A MUST SEE !

Qorax

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 05,012 PER.............. : Feb 24,012 DD encahsed : Feb 08,012
AOR Received.
Mar 15,012 2nd line in ecas: Aug 07,012
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Aug 19,012 3rd line in ecas: Aug 24, 012
Passport Req..
Aug 10,012 DM on ecas : Sep 21, 012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
"A small boy was auditioning with his classmates for a school play. His mother knew that he'd set his heart on being in the play - just like all the other children hoped too - and she feared how he would react if he was not chosen. On the day the parts were awarded, the little boy's mother went to the school gates to collect her son. The little lad rushed up to her, eyes shining with pride and excitement. "Guess what Mum," he shouted, and then said the words that provide a lesson to us all, "I've been chosen to clap and cheer."

Regards, Spartan!

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
spartan300 said:
"A small boy was auditioning with his classmates for a school play. His mother knew that he'd set his heart on being in the play - just like all the other children hoped too - and she feared how he would react if he was not chosen. On the day the parts were awarded, the little boy's mother went to the school gates to collect her son. The little lad rushed up to her, eyes shining with pride and excitement. "Guess what Mum," he shouted, and then said the words that provide a lesson to us all, "I've been chosen to clap and cheer."

Regards, Spartan!
Nice one there.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
School - 1962 vs. 2012

Scenario-1:
Johnny and Mark get into a fight after school...

1962 - Crowd gathers. Mark wins. Johnny and Mark shake hands and end up best friends.

2012 - Police called, arrests Johnny and Mark... Charge them with assault, both expelled even though Johnny started it. Both children go to anger management programs for 3 months. School governors hold meeting to implement bullying prevention programmes

Scenario-2:
Robbie won't be still in class, disrupts other students...

1962 - Robbie sent to office and given 6 of the best(!) by Principal Nelson. Returns to class, sits still and does not disrupt class again.

2012 - Robbie given huge doses of Ritalin. Becomes a zombie! Tested for ADHD. Robbie's parents get fortnightly disability payments and School gets extra funding from government because Robbie has a disability.

Scenario-3:
Billy breaks a window of his neighbour's car and his Dad gives him a whipping with his belt...

1962 - Billy is more careful next time, grows up normal, goes to college, and becomes a successful businessman.

2012 - Billy's dad is arrested for child abuse. Billy removed to foster care and later - joins a gang !

Scenario-4:
Mark gets a headache and takes some aspirin to school...

1962 - Mark gets a glass of water from Principal Nelson to take that aspirin and told to relax for a while in the library.

2012 - Police called, Mark expelled from school for drug taking. His parents car and home searched for drugs and weapons. They all are in FBI watch list, for God knows how long !

Scenario-5:
Johnny takes apart leftover fireworks from Guy Fawkes night, puts them in a paint can & blows up a wasp's nest...

1962 - Wasps die.

2012 - Police & Anti-Terrorism Squad summoned. Johnny charged with domestic terrorism, home and dad's office (as well as their friend's & relative's) searched, investigate parents, friends, relatives (and whoever they have spoken to ever); siblings removed from home, computers confiscated. Johnny's Dad goes on a terror watch list and is never allowed to fly again !

Scenario-6:
Johnny falls while running during break and scrapes his knee. He is found crying by his teacher, Ms. Mary. She hugs him to comfort him and gives him a candy...

1962 - In a short while Johnny feels better and goes on playing. Has a natural school day.

2012 - Ms. Mary is accused of being a sexual predator and loses her job. She faces 3 years in Prison. Has a life-long record too. While Johnny undergoes 5 years of therapy. Oh, Mary hates children nowadays !

Ps.:
How stupid have we become !

Qorax

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Hahahahahahahahahhahahaha, very well summed up Sir!
The ones about the children epitomizes child protection service today. It's all over the top nowadays. Social services fussing over nothing instead of common sense, but can you blame us when so many children are being abused....you are damned if you did something and damned too if u did nothing... :(
*Mandie*

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 05,012 PER.............. : Feb 24,012 DD encahsed : Feb 08,012
AOR Received.
Mar 15,012 2nd line in ecas: Aug 07,012
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Aug 19,012 3rd line in ecas: Aug 24, 012
Passport Req..
Aug 10,012 DM on ecas : Sep 21, 012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
Great One sir!
LOL!
Billy breaks a window of his neighbour's car and his Dad gives him a whipping with his belt...Yep its true...

Regards, Spartan!

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
princeroi22 said:

Then death said,

Guy:

Death:

"All right.... "

Moral:

sO GOOD....+1