+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

On a casual note... LESSONS OF LIFE -Enjoy it's every Moment !!!

edmonta

Nov 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0711 & 9212
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-2010
Doc's Request.
30-sept-2010
AOR Received.
1st-30th Sept 2010,2nd-08th June 2011
IELTS Request
done-7 band
File Transfer...
dont know what is this..in process from 26 april 2012
Med's Request
19-July-2013
Med's Done....
30-July-2013,ECAS updated with Medicals received on 18-Aug-2013
Interview........
not been called for..
Passport Req..
19-July-13
VISA ISSUED...
On 4th October 2013
LANDED..........
July 2014
A Manager, his Assistant, one old woman and her young daughter are traveling in a train and during the course of time get themselves introduced to each other and become temporary friends.
The train goes through a tunnel and it gets completely dark. Suddenly there is a kissing sound and then a slap! The train comes out of the tunnel.
The women and the Assistant are sitting there looking perplexed.

The Manager is bending over holding his face, which is red from an apparent slap. All of them remain diplomatic and nobody says anything.

The Old woman is thinking:
These Managers are all crazy after girls. He must have kissed my daughter in the tunnel. Very proper that she slapped him.

The Young girl is thinking:
The Manager must have tried to kiss me but kissed my mother instead and got slapped.

The Manager is thinking:
Damn it. My Assistant must have kissed the young girl. She might have thought it was me and slapped me.

The Assistant is thinking:
If this train goes through another tunnel I will make another kissing sound and slap my Manager again. The Rascal keeps harassing me in the Office.

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just a joke

"Honey," said this husband to his wife, "I invited a friend home for supper."

"What? Are you crazy? The house is a complete mess, I haven't been shopping, all the dishes are dirty, and I don't feel like cooking a fancy meal!"

"I know all that."

"Then why did you invite a friend for supper?"

"Because the poor fool's thinking about getting married."

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
Kanamen said:
Just a joke

"What? Are you crazy? The house is a complete mess, I haven't been shopping, all the dishes are dirty, and I don't feel like cooking a fancy meal!"

"I know all that."

Lollll

+1 Sir

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kanamen said:
Just a joke

"I know all that."

Hmmmm....just wondering if Mrs. Kanamen visits this forum? Lol

Mitali

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Nine Important ICE Self Defense Tips

In case of emergency (ICE), many a times during the daylight, when faced with an imminent danger, our concious reactivity might take a backstage. Refresh/practice/put-into-effect these nine (9) crucial tips... probably they could save u formidably, even ur life. Try and share them with ur wife, partner, children, ur mom, dad and/or everyone u know/care about. It never hurts to be careful in this (sometimes) crazy world that we live in today...

1. If a robber asks for ur wallet and/or purse, DO NOT hand it to him. Toss it away from u instead. Chances r that he is more interested in ur wallet and/or purse than u; and he will go for that rather than continue to confront u. Then run like hell - in the other direction.

2. Women, often, have a tendency to get into their cars after shopping or any other errand, and just sit a while (doing their checkbook, or making a list, or tiding their makeup etc. DON'T DO THIS! The predator could be watching u, and this is the perfect opportunity for him to get into the passenger side of ur car, place a gun to ur head, and tell u where to go.

As soon as u get into ur car, lock the doors and drive-off. If someone is in the car (beforehand) with a gun to ur head - do not drive away with him as ordered. Instead floor the accelerator and speed into something, anything, wrecking the car.

Hopefully ur air bag will save u from a/ny serious injury. And as soon as the car crashes, jump out and run, even if u were dizzy. It is better than having them find ur body in a remote location. This brings us to #3...

3. It is always better not to be taken to a secondary location. Statistics prove that those who did - rarely return; and if they do - they've been badly injured (both mentally and physically) or raped.

Deal with the situation where u r, even if a gun is pointed at u. Run if u can. Run away in a zig-zag pattern.

4. If u r ever thrown into the trunk of a car, kick out the back tail-lights, stick ur arm out of the hole and start waving like crazy. The driver won't see u, but others will. Yes, it'd take some effort, probably a lot of effort, but it's better than being dead, right?

5. A few pointers about getting into ur car in a parking lot:

a) Be aware: Look around u. Look into ur car, at the passenger side floor and in the back seat.

b) If u r parked next to a big van, enter ur car from the front passenger door. Most serial killers attack their victims by pulling them into their vans while they, mostly women, r attempting to get into their cars.

c) Look at the cars parked on both sides of ur vehicle. If a male is sitting alone in the seat nearest to ur car, u may want to walk back into the mall, or from where u came from; and get a guard/policeman to walk u back to the car. There's an old saying, "it is better to be paranoid than be dead".

6. ALWAYS take the elevator rather than the stairs. Stairwells r dangerous places to be alone and the perfect crime spot. This is especially true at night.

7. If the predator has a gun and u r not under his control, ALWAYS RUN! Hitting a moving target with a hand gun is not easy. Even if u do get hit, the odds r it will not be in a vital area or fatal. Run in a zig-zag pattern, I repeat again.

8. Women, tend to be more sympathetic than men. Not always a good practice... It may get u abducted, killed or raped. Some predators r well educated (and good looking) men too (remember Ted Bundy). They will play on the sympathy of unsuspecting women. They may walk with a limp or with a cane. And ask for ur help to get into their vehicle. Then grab u and haul u away!

9. Here's a dicey one involving crying babies. Some whacko had a small recorder playing a "crying" baby. He would put it on a porch near a window and turn it on. When a woman would come to the window - she would not see anything. When she opened her door - he would be waiting to grab her and force himself inside. This stunt is done usually at night.

The Crying Baby caper was mentioned on America's Most Wanted when they profiled a serial killer in Louisiana.

U may like to ponder over them, make a concietous effort to remember them while driving, alone. Note that frequent remembrance could keep these tips in ur subconscious... and when the time comes (God forbid) u'd react positively. This might save u, ur life!

Qorax

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
Nine Important ICE Self Defense Tips

In case of emergency (ICE), many a times during the daylight, when faced with an imminent danger, our concious reactivity might take a backstage. Refresh/practice/put-into-effect these nine (9) crucial tips... probably they could save u formidably, even ur life. Try and share them with ur wife, partner, children, ur mom, dad and/or everyone u know/care about. It never hurts to be careful in this (sometimes) crazy world that we live in today...

1. If a robber asks for ur wallet and/or purse, DO NOT hand it to him. Toss it away from u instead. Chances r that he is more interested in ur wallet and/or purse than u; and he will go for that rather than continue to confront u. Then run like hell - in the other direction.

2. Women, often, have a tendency to get into their cars after shopping or any other errand, and just sit a while (doing their checkbook, or making a list, or tiding their makeup etc. DON'T DO THIS! The predator could be watching u, and this is the perfect opportunity for him to get into the passenger side of ur car, place a gun to ur head, and tell u where to go.

As soon as u get into ur car, lock the doors and drive-off. If someone is in the car (beforehand) with a gun to ur head - do not drive away with him as ordered. Instead floor the accelerator and speed into something, anything, wrecking the car.

Hopefully ur air bag will save u from a/ny serious injury. And as soon as the car crashes, jump out and run, even if u were dizzy. It is better than having them find ur body in a remote location. This brings us to #3...

3. It is always better not to be taken to a secondary location. Statistics prove that those who did - rarely return; and if they do - they've been badly injured (both mentally and physically) or raped.

Deal with the situation where u r, even if a gun is pointed at u. Run if u can. Run away in a zig-zag pattern.

4. If u r ever thrown into the trunk of a car, kick out the back tail-lights, stick ur arm out of the hole and start waving like crazy. The driver won't see u, but others will. Yes, it'd take some effort, probably a lot of effort, but it's better than being dead, right?

5. A few pointers about getting into ur car in a parking lot:

a) Be aware: Look around u. Look into ur car, at the passenger side floor and in the back seat.

b) If u r parked next to a big van, enter ur car from the front passenger door. Most serial killers attack their victims by pulling them into their vans while they, mostly women, r attempting to get into their cars.

c) Look at the cars parked on both sides of ur vehicle. If a male is sitting alone in the seat nearest to ur car, u may want to walk back into the mall, or from where u came from; and get a guard/policeman to walk u back to the car. There's an old saying, "it is better to be paranoid than be dead".

6. ALWAYS take the elevator rather than the stairs. Stairwells r dangerous places to be alone and the perfect crime spot. This is especially true at night.

7. If the predator has a gun and u r not under his control, ALWAYS RUN! Hitting a moving target with a hand gun is not easy. Even if u do get hit, the odds r it will not be in a vital area or fatal. Run in a zig-zag pattern, I repeat again.

8. Women, tend to be more sympathetic than men. Not always a good practice... It may get u abducted, killed or raped. Some predators r well educated (and good looking) men too (remember Ted Bundy). They will play on the sympathy of unsuspecting women. They may walk with a limp or with a cane. And ask for ur help to get into their vehicle. Then grab u and haul u away!

9. Here's a dicey one involving crying babies. Some whacko had a small recorder playing a "crying" baby. He would put it on a porch near a window and turn it on. When a woman would come to the window - she would not see anything. When she opened her door - he would be waiting to grab her and force himself inside. This stunt is done usually at night.

The Crying Baby caper was mentioned on America's Most Wanted when they profiled a serial killer in Louisiana.

U may like to ponder over them, make a concietous effort to remember them while driving, alone. Note that frequent remembrance could keep these tips in ur subconscious... and when the time comes (God forbid) u'd react positively. This might save u, ur life!

Qorax
Very helpful Captain ......+1

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
art2012 said:
Hence if a common man learns certain tips and memorises often, then s/he would act spontaneously.u dont hv any idea abt brains capacity of retrieving information when situation demands.there r lot of studies and researches on this matter and its concluded that after ACTIVE repeated exercising of brain to certain stimulus,human or certain animals brain acts spontaneoulsy to same stimulus PASSIVELY.hence forth in any emergency situation though brain doesnt work ACTIVELY , if trained it will work PASSIVELY and SPONTANEOUSLY.
VERY WELL EXPLAINED MY FRIEND................+1

darwaish

Jan 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mitali said:
Hmmmm....just wondering if Mrs. Kanamen visits this forum? Lol

Mitali
good idea....just for a 'change' :)....+1 for u